• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Selling my nice names - one snap per name

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
3,491
Reaction score
17
dvdvideocamera.com - ENOM May 05, 2004

usagolfstore.com - ENOM Oct 30, 2003

womenswear.biz - ENOM Mar 18, 2004

progamer.org - ENOM Mar 31, 2004

usabank.org - ENOM Apr 02, 2004

fortune500.org - ENOM May 19, 2004

biologi.net - Dotster May 03, 2004

floorboards.net - DOTSTER Apr 23, 2004

europeanmonetaryunion.org and .com - ENOM Mar 20, 2004


One Snap (under $40 on domainsnaps.com) per name! First come
 
BUY THEM ALL FOR 4 NEW SNAPS!!!
 
this is 4 snaps ~ $170!!

How can this be possible :D :D ?
 
fortune 500 alone gets about 26000 overture!!!
 
fine give me 3 snaps

This offer is good for the rest of the day.

oh, what a desperate need for snaps will do to you...
 
roses are read
violets are blue
I'm schitzofrenic
and so am I
 
last bump before I die (for the evening)
 
I am interested in usabank.org for $20
 
Hi.

I am willing to sell them separatly as long as I know I will make at least 3 snaps

Untill then, you can have 2 names for 1 snap
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom