Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
Domain summit 2024

Selling my vectors and stock photos with earnings $$ plus two 4 letter domains

Jeffreyw

Football Club owner
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Vectors, images + two 4 letter .COMs

I'm selling for USD 4,000 all my vectors and images, and with a few videos including the 5 or 6 stock image agency accounts such as Shutterstock, iStock/Getty, Fotolia. Shutter and iStock is earning at least 700$ a year, Fotolia at least 300$ a year. While the other 2 accounts approximately 20$ a year.

What will the buyer get?
1. You get the full ownership of the vectors, photos and videos. You can resell it if you want. I wont be selling them again.
2. Two 4 letter domains (UYUX.COM and DYUC.COM). If you don't want the domains, I will sell the images for 3,500 USD

Note:
If buyer pays through Paypal, he must be willing to wait at least 24 hours to get access to the accounts. This is for the seller's protection.

You can download all the files at the stock agencies if you request. But I will also give you a link where you can download, but I may not be able to give you the complete files because of hard drive failure I experienced. iStock or Getty will give you access to all the files at your request.

Portfolio link
https://shutr.bz/2C2BV6L
https://istockpho.to/2C2C0Hw

Here are the earning statistics
1. Shutterstock (image below)
2. iStock/Gettyimages (image below)
3. Fotolia (image below)
4. 123RF.com = 15$ a year
5. CanStockPhoto = 20$ a year
6. DepositPhotos = 15$ a year
JHECnHw.jpg

Domain summit 2024

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators