• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Selling TeenLaughs.com PR4 Humor Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 30 hours left to this sale.

Highest offer: $4,100 @ SitePoint
 
When does this auction expire? What time?
 
This sale will end Tuesday 6th @ 2am Central time

I thought on tuesday? please clarify because i am interested
 
Where is the trafffic coming from - do you have complete stats to show this?
With out those two ads how much would the site generate on its own? Or is all the traffic from them?

You spend around $250 for advertising a month.
One ad for $80 and another at $170.
Thus 935- 250 = would leave you with a monthly profit of 685?

What other monthly expenses are there? Hosting is yearly or monthly? If yearly when does it expire... if monlthy what is that cost?
 
keikor said:
I thought on tuesday? please clarify because i am interested

The sale ends in about 16 hours which will be 2am tonight Tuesday 6th.

So basically 2am forum time.
If you wont be available at that time and wish to make a proxy bid just pm my your max bid.

bluejess said:
Where is the trafffic coming from - do you have complete stats to show this?
With out those two ads how much would the site generate on its own? Or is all the traffic from them?

You spend around $250 for advertising a month.
One ad for $80 and another at $170.
Thus 935- 250 = would leave you with a monthly profit of 685?

What other monthly expenses are there? Hosting is yearly or monthly? If yearly when does it expire... if monlthy what is that cost?

I'd say the ads generate about 15% of the traffic. The rest is from search engine traffic and link exchanges.

I added some more info to the post that I added to sitepoint and forgot to add here.

I pay $146 for my server, but I own other sites that required I own my own server and one that would allow adult sites. Thoses sites payed for the server even before I started teenlaughs, so I really never counted the server fees. I figure the buyer will most likely own their own server as well, and if not there are cheaper solutions.

dragonhawk said:
I'll go $4100 :)


Thank your for you offer.

Highest Offer: $4100

Sale Will End @ 2am tonight.
central time and forum time

2hrs Left!!
 
Good luck with the sale, seems like an awesome site. I wish I had the budget :)
 
here are the countries where the visitors came from for may

Screenshot

Thanks!

Highest Offer: $4100

15min Left!!
 
Thanks!

Highest Offer: $4175

Guys please bid increments of $100
I don't want to have someone out bidding someone by $1 dollar at the very last minute.

7min Left!!
 
High offer $4,400

less than min left last person to post a bid for 2am wins the site
 
"I will stop the exactly at 2am last person to bid before 2:01 wins it"

I would really appreciate it if we stick to what you committed to me a little while ago.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom