• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Selling TeenLaughs.com PR4 Humor Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem, I just didn't feel right about since I did ask for bids increments of $100 in one of the previous post.

Site is yours pending payment.
 
So how now? the auction still continued or what?
 
Its over I did tell him in a pm that it would end with the last offer with a time post of 2am

And that I would not extend it

Thank you for you interest.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom