• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale selling your SnapNames account

Status
Not open for further replies.

danield

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2003
Messages
362
Reaction score
0
Is there any particular way you can transfer ownership of your SnapNames.com account? Or do you just give the new owner the login info.

What about your credit card details ect? Do they stay on the system where the new user could use them? Or when it comes time to renew the snap account you have to enter cc details again?

I have a snapnames.com account which is only a month or 2 old (edit: it was created March 2), didn't get my name and I'm not that hardcore into snapping, so I will probably offload it, but I want to make sure my cc info doesn't go with it!
 
No need to offload your account, I think u can just transfer any remaining snaps to others.

Altho I'm not certain..
 
Originally posted by cyphix
No need to offload your account, I think u can just transfer any remaining snaps to others.

Altho I'm not certain..

No You can`t transfer snap credit between two accounts!
You can only give username and password to buyer.
I think?
 
stuff is prolly right.... :)
 
cool thanks guys, but will my cc details go along with the account :p ?
 
Originally posted by danield
cool thanks guys, but will my cc details go along with the account :p ?

If You don`t change/delete , then Yes.
 
ok, the only reason I asked is because I couldn't find anywhere to edit them, you can edit password/contacts ect. There should be a space for cc details edit but there doesnt appear to be.
 
Originally posted by danield
ok, the only reason I asked is because I couldn't find anywhere to edit them, you can edit password/contacts ect. There should be a space for cc details edit but there doesnt appear to be.

Yes I think that You have to enter credit card details every time You buy credit, so I think that credit card info is not saved! SO You don`t have to worry about credit card!
 
ahh great :) thanks for the help.

If anyone wants to buy the snap feel free to PM me an offer, still around 11 months left on it! -- almost as good as new.

EDIT: account sold.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom