Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Senior DNF Exclusive Member makes offer I accept and no payment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What is up with people these days, dude has logged in once already and i have not received payment or replies.

He made an offer, I accepted and still waiting for payment since 22nd. He logged in yesterday and did not have the courtesy to update me about the deal.

I just PMD him and said, if payment is not received with in the next 72 hours - I'm canceling the deal and adding negative i trader rating to his name.

Why do people act this way?

Domain Summit 2024

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Maybe he/she has a reason. Have you not heard anything from the person since you accepted the offer?

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Maybe he/she has a reason. Have you not heard anything from the person since you accepted the offer?

That's what I'm saying, where is the courtesy! 4 days and not one single PM - at least when they last signed in. he could PM me Few words explaining, why it's taking so long!

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That's what I'm saying, where is the courtesy! 4 days and not one single PM - at least when they last signed in. he could PM me Few words explaining, why it's taking so long!

Hmm.. Very weird. I could've understood if the person wasn't online but .. Weird indeed. Best of luck though!

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hmm.. Very weird. I could've understood if the person wasn't online but .. Weird indeed. Best of luck though!

Here's one negative itrader rating he has from the past... explains what kind of person he is!

icon8.gif
Pulled out of a deal that had been pending for nearly two weeks � not good.

Bill Roy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How long was he online for?

I know I sometimes visit a forum for only a few moments and not check PM's as I am in a rush, not saying this is what has happened but it could well be what has happened. The length of time, 2-3 days, is not what can be called excessive. My advice would be to PM the buyer (which you have already done) and give him/her a few more days, it could well be worth it.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What is up with people these days ...
3 days? I would say wait a bit longer before judging.

Here's one negative itrader rating he has from the past...
And you should have checked his reputation BEFORE HAND. If you knew that AND decided to proceed, then it's your a calculated risk you have to take.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
3 days? I would say wait a bit longer before judging.

And you should have checked his reputation BEFORE HAND. If you knew that AND decided to proceed, then it's your a calculated risk you have to take.

Listen bud, when someone makes an offer and comes online and goes offline and does not PM you! and makes you wait and wait.... then he or she is a lame duck! Who the &#CK is judging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did check his reputation, all positive, i missed the 97.8% feedback! i decided to check him out again today and noticed the lame duck has a negative feedback.

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You cannot be to sure of feedback because one guy who i pulled out of the deal because he was telling BS on the traffic and gave me negative for pulling out............

3 days is just ignorant,if you have a pm about a deal then answer it ! no excuses.......

INVIGOR

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Maybe he's a M-F 9-5er, not a 24x7 domainer. Good grief man, chill out. If it were me and I read this BS thread moaning over a couple of days during the weekend and you chastised me for not being at your beck call, I wouldn't do business with you either or make you wait as long as possible. You have no idea what his situation and I cant see how this thread is going to help.

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
stuff like this happens alot - 3 to 5 days is not unusual - give it a few more days and then pm him/her politely asking him/her about the status of "our" transaction .

if you then don't get a response , they you have a reason for getting upset.

( just how i would do it )

exxe

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
when someone makes an offer and comes online and goes offline and does not PM you! and makes you wait and wait.... then he or she is a lame duck!
100% agree.

I can understand when a buyer/seller needs few days, but there is no excuse when they didn't answer to a PM.

Bill Roy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
24HD, calm down a bit or it will cost you more in health care than 'any' domain is worth!

If you still want to do this deal with the buyer then I would suggest (like some others seem to have as well) cool off a little, and just think that in a few days you could have the guys money for a lame domain and that should cheer you up! ;)

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Post his name, save us all from dealing with this person.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
It's Sunday, maybe he went to church.

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Post his name, save us all from dealing with this person.

Good idea,if they have not been online no probs but if they have been online and just blanking the pm's there is no need for it...............so name him like thelegendaryjp saves the hassle of dealing with him.

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Maybe he's a M-F 9-5er, not a 24x7 domainer. Good grief man, chill out. If it were me and I read this BS thread moaning over a couple of days during the weekend and you chastised me for not being at your beck call, I wouldn't do business with you either or make you wait as long as possible. You have no idea what his situation and I cant see how this thread is going to help.

Listen SILLY RABBIT you got a lot of nerves calling me the moaner!

When two Exclusive Members make a deal and PM each other every few minutes, until i replied back SOLD and then your lame @$$ goes undercover and does not reply back several days, and comes online and goes offline... your the lame duck I dont want to do business with! How do we go from exchanging several PMs every few minutes and then going silent! What ticks me off is, that the seller could have replied back and informed me to wait several days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had to PM him to let him know, I know he logged on! That's lame, that I as the seller have to do that! Where is the courtesy for friendly trade?

And you SILLY RABBIT jump into this issue! if I own a domain name you want - its your lucky day that I've decided to sell!!!!!!!!! not the other way around!

tristanperry

Domainer & Web/Software Dev
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Aaaannd, breath. :)

I'm sure it's annoying, but try and chill and see how it goes. If this member comes online again and still doesn't reply, then name and shame/leave negative feedback (etc).

I'd be the same, especially if (as you say) you were PMing each-other back and forth every few minutes... and then hear nothing. I've been in such a situation and it ain't much fun.

But try and relax, wait a few days, and go from there.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Buyer has PM'd me and informed me that he will make payment tomorrow. He states in the PM that his world stops on the weekends, then why come online and still not reply! I guess some people don't work on the weekends. Thanks for letting me know in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators