Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

developed SEOCheck.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrei73

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
lets stik to forum time - convert it :)

I am asking cause trying to understand the script problem with "Zeal", actually it is not correct...

M7i

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well just to confirm what forum time is. I will go 150 if it is before 2, or just ignore this if it is after 2.

cwsteam.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I got it, I am the winner. thanks for confirming kmayen!!, Pending Sale.

M7i

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the purchase.

cwsteam.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Payment sent, awaiting domain transfer and website.

fish

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

cwsteam.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
fish, seems like multiple people were sold this website, including you and me. I would like a refund for this website please. kmayen, please respond ASAP and do the needful.

BlazeDomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Turnkeys are templates that are prebuilt and sold in mass quantities. This is not a turnkey yes there is more than one but that does not make it a turnkey. I never promised anyone original rights to the design or I would never have sold it a such a low price. I was never asked if this was original or one of a kind. I do not sell these on a regular basis I have only sold 2 so I deny that this is a turnkey.

Also cws steam I do beleive I sold you another site that you have yet to remove from my server I have been storing it for you for over month since you bought it. I would appreciate it if you could remove the site from my server so I can free up the space and the bandwidth for other projects.

cwsteam.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
kmayen, so far I was not aware you are going to sell multiple copies of the website, no website owner or buyer would be happy if you sold him a copy and then he sees clones of his websites being sold around. I know it's one, but what would stop you to sell more copies ?

I would appreciate a satisfactory resolution of this problem ASAP please.

fish said:
I was not aware of this.
fish, where did you buy this website from ? Were you told there are more copies of this website on the web ?

BlazeDomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Fish purchased his website from me. He did not know it was a clone. I must apologize that I did not inform you that I planned on reproducing the site, but for that price I could not afford to sell it is a a one of a kind. I am not planning on continually selling multiple copies of this site. I was keeping one for me. I made a deal with fish and he liked the site so I gave him one as a deal for something else. I now only have one more copy of this site which is mine. I will not be duplicating it any further. I hope this will be acceptable to both of you. 3 total sites doesn't make it a turnkey. All of the logos are original as well.

cwsteam.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
kmayen, once a site is duplicated, google will penalize the last 2 copies of the website and probably the first one as well for duplicate content. That is my issue. We are into SEO and we know how important it is to take care of duplicate content issues.

I did not expect this. I don';t know what to do.

cwsteam.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
kmayen said:
I would more than happy to buy the site back from you.
I would appreciate that please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators