Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
Originally posted by biggedon
AdBuy.com $25
Bagel.com $75 and up
Originally posted by biggedon
AdBuy.com $25
Bagel.com $75 and up
Originally posted by doberry
Biggedon, he doesnt have bagel.com, he has bagle.com. You mean if he really did have bagel.com, you would only appraise it at $75
Bagel.com $5k
Bagle.com - $0
Originally posted by doberry
Biggedon, he doesnt have bagel.com, he has bagle.com. You mean if he really did have bagel.com, you would only appraise it at $75
Bagel.com $5k
Bagle.com - $0
Originally posted by greggish
Biggedon, if you really think that $75 is a reasonable apprasial for Bagel.com, you don't have a very good grasp of domain values.
Originally posted by biggedon
Would you buy bagel.com for 5k? Why, it ain't worth it. I could
make up "sweeteatingbagel.com" and put $$$ behind it and could be just as valuable. $75.00 is what I would offer, and what
I might sell for if I had it. This ain't my life, it's just a hob.
Then again, you have a valid point. I haved learned through
experience.
Originally posted by frontrowmktg
I am in the advertising industry, and I saw adbuy.com the other day and almost registered it. What stopped me was the feeling that, even though it is a real term, it doesn't really have that much meaning in a standalone sense. I can't imagine anyone being very interested who doesn't already have a site (xyzmarketing.com, springfieldpress.com, etc)
I hope I am wrong - I'd love to know if anyone expresses an interest in it.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.