Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Several potential domains in untapped market(s)

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

watagwan

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello friends. So I currently have the following domains in my possession:

www.duttybwoy.com
www.sufferation.com
www.talkjamaican.com
www.girlsman.com

With every domain I buy I ensure that if push comes to shove they can be developed; developed into something I would not have a problem nurturing into a worthwhile business/venture. However, like most of you :)P), I get lazy sometimes...and go for the sales pitch before considering development of the domain. I don't go all out to promote that they are for sale since I'm not looking to become a fulltime domainer, I just post in one or two big, public spaces where I feel they will get maximum exposure and a higher chance of being sold. If eventually they do not get sold, believe it or not, it's not my loss because I did have a vision for them; but sometimes I'm just curious to see if others view the potential in these names as valuable as I do.

Anyhow, unto the appraisal.

Starting with the most obvious:

• girlsman.com - This can be easily developed into a blog that help males to be more attractive and desireable. There are also numerous monetization avenues such as affiliate programs, selling ads etc.
  • talkjamaican.com -this would be dedicated to teaching jamaican patois to those who want to learn. I could also pitch related products through affiliate programs and partner with other brands to establish authority in this relatively "virgin" niche. I've done basic market/keyword research and have concluded it's worthwhile.
  • sufferation.com - "Sufferation" is a term that resonates well with anyone who even casually listens to dancehall. It's also very easily brandable. For example, it could be used for a "poor people defender" website. Or even more generally, a website targeting dancehall fans or even simply caribbean people.
  • duttbwoy.com- This one I was in a stump about for a long time until recently when I underwent some extensive research and found out there is an animated series with the exact name as my domain. This newfound knowledge on top of ideas I had previously thought up gave me a vision as to what I could build the site out into. The details are too intricate to post here but short story... it would be a blog somewhat similar to perezhilton except less shitty and more specifically targeted. Before I proceed though I reached out to the owner of the animated series to see if he would be interested in buying the domain.

So, what do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators