• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers several sites, findallmall.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorrectName.Com

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2006
Messages
1,560
Reaction score
24
Below are a few turnkey sites priced to sale.

www.creditreportpal.com $25>20
I've had some nice Domain sales in the past with XXXpal.com names so this name should have some merit. Very nice flash site that isnt too much flash.

www.felinefriendly.com $25>15
again this name is worth the value. Sells cat treat recipes. Someone should buy it for the name, as catfriendly.com is of course taken

www.findallmall.com $25>19
huge amazon mall. With promotion these things can get thousands of pages indexed. Yes you have to have an amazon account.

www.lungcancer-mesothelioma.info $25>19
200 page custom cancer adsense site, few clicks pays for this site.
www.lungcancer-mesothelioma.info/articles

www.passinglanes.com $17.50>15
nice auto care adsense site

www.payitforword.com $20>12.50
this site is HTML, and i'm not sure how old this content is. The site does have to strong things going for it. Domain is nice play on words, and since the site tells the best paying keywords, adsense ads tend to be those words.

www.promotioninformation.com $25>20
another custom adsense site, think its about 600 pages.
a 600 page adsense site for $25

www.theebooksshop.com $30>22.50
very large ebook site. main package is huge, but it has about 20 and all are automated.

All names are at enom. Sites are new and haven't been promoted so no traffic or sales. After paypal payment I will transfer the domain to your enom.com account, the account and transfer are free. I will give you full access to your site after I transfer your domain. I can help move to your hosting if you need help, but only if buying multiple sites.

I thank you for your time
Vio Con Dios
 
sold: felinefriendly.com
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom