- Joined
- Dec 3, 2006
- Messages
- 14,984
- Reaction score
- 1,302
Yup, that brain!
Hi, Doctor Laura here.
Can you send the video?
No need to call me.
I've enclosed a picture so you know it is actually me.
http://www.1100kfnx.com/images/hosts_dr_laura.jpg
Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
Yup, that brain!
lol Doc leave the sex thread aloneYup, that brain!
Hi, Doctor Laura here.
Can you send the video?
No need to call me.
I've enclosed a picture so you know it is actually me.
http://www.1100kfnx.com/images/hosts_dr_laura.jpg
i do not want to tells lies and change story, we are both honest people and our relationship is built on that.
I hope this helps. Best of luck to you, and may you enjoy a long marriage with many more years of joyful lovemaking to your beautiful wife!
Whoa, I forgot...Singapore. Public caning and flogging?
Apparently it's not built on mutual respect for your personal lives and your privacy.
Singapore has strict laws, I believe even littering with chewing gum gets you some caning by the police.
Well, if your wife married you, then she knew what to expect. I mean, come on! Some guys are attracted to their wives sometimes when they are sleeping drunk. She trusts you and gave her life to you. And im sure you are doing the same thing. If she is calling it rape, then shes got the wrong mind and I think that both of you should talk about that. Anyways, its our duties as men/husbands to say "i'm sorry" regardless if we are right or wrong.
Singapore has strict laws, I believe even littering with chewing gum gets you some caning by the police.
NAK, I think it is great that you have such an honest relationship and are seeking the "right" thing to do. My wife and I also have a very honest relationship -- and it has served us very well for 10 years.
This may not be the "legal" answer you are looking for, but I think it may make you feel better. Discuss with your wife now (in retrospect) whether she would have or would not have consented to the act. If she says "of course" then you can rest at ease, in your own mind, that you did nothing wrong, and would have implicit permission in the future. If she indicates that she feels (again, in retrospect) that it was inappropriate or inconsiderate, apologize sincerely and make a point to not repeat the offense.
Again, I do not speak from a legal perspective, but I would imagine that getting her to verbally agree that she gives retroactive consent (perhaps in the presence of her friends) would help if she were ever to change her story for personal reasons (i.e., in a divorce court). And again, your laws in Singapore may vary.
From a non-legal standpoint, I think she would value your honesty and willingness to apologize and refrain from this act in the future if she so desired. And if she says "yes" you know you are a highly fortunate man to have such an accommodating and loving wife.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.