• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

sex question

Status
Not open for further replies.
but she was moaning, so i took that as consent.

:pound: :lol: :pound:

OMG!......Like I said before, the newbies give us the best entertainment!,
Nak; Consent happens before the act, not during.. And whether a Woman likes it or not, it can still be considered rape, But in this case, she wasn't saying no and you are Married, so I doubt that it is......I cant believe your doing it as often as you are, I think I'm getting ripped off!. :lol:
 
What a thread... :lol:

So you are married but the big question is do you have any kids? Cause once you have kids 3 times a month will be more like it... :disappointed:
 
but she was moaning, so i took that as consent.
:pound: that would play out well in divorce court.

Oh man, I am really starting to enjoy myself on this topic.

My wife doesn't know squat about domains but I am going to make her sit down and read this. If she bitches or "moans" about it once, I'm gonna nail her.

Thanks NAK. You have jewels of brass for coming forward like this.
 
but she was moaning, so i took that as consent.

:lol: ... you crack me up!

So I guess you're saying 'satisfaction' is a 'yes' answer in replace for a verbal agreement?. Wow, I'm thinking of a nice juicy burger from BK's right now.

Do you have some photos?. No I'm just kidding ... :lol: Laters
 
It can be considered rape, and if there are any problems, this can come up to haunt you (it does not matter what she says now, if you ever get divorced,t his story will take on a life of its own). But next time, just say, "You were a wildcat last night, you couldn't keep off of me"
 
You need to undo what you said to her.

Tell her that you were only kidding about making love to her on that night.

You did make love but not to her - your lovely neighbor instead.
 
Are you "legally" married or just saying "married" as in "together" ...maybe we are misinterpreting you here in the USA...

btw- I go thru at least a box of condoms per week, & with my ex at that!
 
This can't be real, a real married couple gets a 12 pack of condoms and they last the whole year. ;)

-=DCG=-

End up binning half of them 'cos they reach expiry.

Now the ones you keep in the car - that's a different story....
 
Adam, we need a Dr. Phil column on DNF :D
 
This can't be real, a real married couple gets a 12 pack of condoms and they last the whole year. ;)

-=DCG=-

That sounds sad. DCG, don't give up on life yet ! There is still paradise some where....where beer is cheaper than gum....where LLL.com's are growing on trees .....and where your mentioned 12pack is gone in less than 72 hrs....... :)
 
This is the best thread since the Microsoft Legal one! Thanks NAK
 
...
but she was moaning, so i took that as consent.

You can learn from that. Next time go off and do the hoovering, throw the bin bags out and clean the car. Then she'll have nothing to moan about. Women - sheesh :smilewinkgrin: I'be be exhausted if I had sex every time my other half moaned at me :-/
 
Without consent, it is technically rape...but the fact that you are married and she does not consider it rape...would make it very tough for a prosecutor to obtain an indictment.

I would not make any statements on a forum or anything though...down the road if things are not quite as cheery now, she can use this as a cycle of abuse for a great divorce settlement.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom