• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

sex question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without consent, it is technically rape...but the fact that you are married and she does not consider it rape...would make it very tough for a prosecutor to obtain an indictment.

I would not make any statements on a forum or anything though...down the road if things are not quite as cheery now, she can use this as a cycle of abuse for a great divorce settlement.

I deny everything like i do every night...:lol:
 
NAK, I am now curious about your domain portfolio.
 
Without consent, it is technically rape...but the fact that you are married and she does not consider it rape...would make it very tough for a prosecutor to obtain an indictment.

Just make sure you don't fall out ;)
 
Before we had the 4 kids I used an expired one without noticing and it burnt like hell for about 2 hours. ;)

-=DCG=-
That just adds even more hillarity to this thread!!!
 
LOL,Well next time you do something like this just dont tell her....wwwdotcom
 
I guess her moaning was legally a verbal acceptance of the contract to have intercourse. She maybe later forgot do to the hangover.

This is one funny thread!

LMAO!!!
 
Roofies always work for me.
No reason to tell her what happened.
Just video it to show her how good of a time she had.
 
This thread makes me think of a story I once heard, that guys can be raped while there sleeping and not know about it, do you think theirs any truth to that?
 
This thread makes me think of a story I once heard, that guys can be raped while there sleeping and not know about it, do you think theirs any truth to that?

If they are drunk...yeah..
 
Not drunk, just sleeping. I cant remember where I read that, i may Google it.
 
This thread makes me think of a story I once heard, that guys can be raped while there sleeping and not know about it, do you think theirs any truth to that?
That is SO NOT TRUE. Where do you think a guy's brain and conscious actually is?
 
Originally Posted by DotComGod
Before we had the 4 kids I used an expired one without noticing and it burnt like hell for about 2 hours.

Adam, slow down! If you're melting condoms (even expired ones) She's probably not enjoying it as much as you think.
 
Before we had the 4 kids I used an expired one without noticing and it burnt like hell for about 2 hours. ;)

-=DCG=-

dude, the burning might not have been from the "condoms"...I have some spare doxycycline laying around somewhere if it flares back up! :pound:
 
thank you all for your responses, im glad you think its funny, but it was not meant to be. when i saw dotcomgod response, i thought he was going to close thread and ban me, thank you for not doing that dcg.

focus, thank you for opinions, and yes i am married legal.
raider, you are right about consent, i think i was looking for excuse.
onward, i dont know the laws very well in usa, that is why i ask, thank you for advice.

no i do not have children with my present wife, but i do have with my first. i do not know why you are asking about condoms? and how many times she wants me? i see no relation, she is on birth control of course.

one friend suggest i ask a doctor laura, he told me who she is but i dont know how to contact her, do any of you? i do not want to tells lies and change story, we are both honest people and our relationship is built on that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom