Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

sex question

Status
Not open for further replies.

BostonDomainer

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This thread should never ever be deleted lol... way too much fun reading it... we all have issues

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i do not want to tells lies and change story, we are both honest people and our relationship is built on that.

Apparently it's not built on mutual respect for your personal lives and your privacy.

diverge

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
NAK, I think it is great that you have such an honest relationship and are seeking the "right" thing to do. My wife and I also have a very honest relationship -- and it has served us very well for 10 years.

This may not be the "legal" answer you are looking for, but I think it may make you feel better. Discuss with your wife now (in retrospect) whether she would have or would not have consented to the act. If she says "of course" then you can rest at ease, in your own mind, that you did nothing wrong, and would have implicit permission in the future. If she indicates that she feels (again, in retrospect) that it was inappropriate or inconsiderate, apologize sincerely and make a point to not repeat the offense.

Again, I do not speak from a legal perspective, but I would imagine that getting her to verbally agree that she gives retroactive consent (perhaps in the presence of her friends) would help if she were ever to change her story for personal reasons (i.e., in a divorce court). And again, your laws in Singapore may vary.

From a non-legal standpoint, I think she would value your honesty and willingness to apologize and refrain from this act in the future if she so desired. And if she says "yes" you know you are a highly fortunate man to have such an accommodating and loving wife.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you, and may you enjoy a long marriage with many more years of joyful lovemaking to your beautiful wife!

P.S. I agree, what's with all the condom talk? If I had to use a condom, we probably wouldn't do it but once a month too!

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I hope this helps. Best of luck to you, and may you enjoy a long marriage with many more years of joyful lovemaking to your beautiful wife!

Or, good luck living with a black-out drunk. Don't trip going down the stairs.

MobileDesigner

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You could also say that she said "yes" since she didnt remember anything. :uhoh: Well, you may havent remembered anything that night as well. And since no one "made" her get drunk (she did on her own), she would be responsible for her own actions. But as a husband, you protected her, took her to "both of your house", you are ok.

Since you are married, and your in Singapore, and if this ever went to court, and depending on the judge, they would ask her "why are you suing your husband!?" right!? If you are just a friend or a stranger and that had happened, it may not be considered rape.

Being married, you have to do what the other wants regardless if you like it or not cause you both have to support each other. "take out the trash", "dont wear that stupid shirt- it doesnt match", "eat your vegetables", etc.

Well, if your wife married you, then she knew what to expect. I mean, come on! Some guys are attracted to their wives sometimes when they are sleeping drunk. She trusts you and gave her life to you. And im sure you are doing the same thing. If she is calling it rape, then shes got the wrong mind and I think that both of you should talk about that. Anyways, its our duties as men/husbands to say "i'm sorry" regardless if we are right or wrong.

"sex long overdue since it's been 3 days"!?:eek: You have high expectations, do you not? Dont forget to listen to her!

In Texas, you can divorce if your wife doesnt give you sex. Japan would ignore the case and say "go back and make babies" (cause lack of population). Dont know about other places but would like to know.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Whoa, I forgot...Singapore. Public caning and flogging?

Singapore has strict laws, I believe even littering with chewing gum gets you some caning by the police.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Apparently it's not built on mutual respect for your personal lives and your privacy.

Maybe his Wife gave him the OK to ask?.....I sometimes share intimate things about my Husband to my girlfriends, but I always ask him first, "can I tell about?" Also, this is a domain forum, I doubt that there friends and family tune into DNF everyday.:lol:

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I haven't had a good flogging in a while. Caning? I'll pass. That has got to hurt.

Nak, are there laws in Singapore regarding self incrimination?

That will leave a mark.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Singapore has strict laws, I believe even littering with chewing gum gets you some caning by the police.

Chewing gum was banned after the MRT incident...

afloat.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, if your wife married you, then she knew what to expect. I mean, come on! Some guys are attracted to their wives sometimes when they are sleeping drunk. She trusts you and gave her life to you. And im sure you are doing the same thing. If she is calling it rape, then shes got the wrong mind and I think that both of you should talk about that. Anyways, its our duties as men/husbands to say "i'm sorry" regardless if we are right or wrong.

nice post

GAMEFINEST

PURE SAVAGE
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

I still chew gum and toss it in Singapore....

BostonDomainer

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If I were married, I would want my wife to "rape", I mean sex me up everytime I blacked out. Now that's a loving marriage. Hell, I would even put such a clause in my living will- it's the least I can do for her.

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If she makes a fuss, just say "well you drove us home....."

she won't take it any further.

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
NAK, I think it is great that you have such an honest relationship and are seeking the "right" thing to do. My wife and I also have a very honest relationship -- and it has served us very well for 10 years.

This may not be the "legal" answer you are looking for, but I think it may make you feel better. Discuss with your wife now (in retrospect) whether she would have or would not have consented to the act. If she says "of course" then you can rest at ease, in your own mind, that you did nothing wrong, and would have implicit permission in the future. If she indicates that she feels (again, in retrospect) that it was inappropriate or inconsiderate, apologize sincerely and make a point to not repeat the offense.

Again, I do not speak from a legal perspective, but I would imagine that getting her to verbally agree that she gives retroactive consent (perhaps in the presence of her friends) would help if she were ever to change her story for personal reasons (i.e., in a divorce court). And again, your laws in Singapore may vary.

From a non-legal standpoint, I think she would value your honesty and willingness to apologize and refrain from this act in the future if she so desired. And if she says "yes" you know you are a highly fortunate man to have such an accommodating and loving wife.

Best answer. I say go with this NAK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators