Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed SexMD.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainEngineer

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would say I have to disagree with you on "if doctors can't make money, how can someone else?".

Making money is more linked to running and managing your business efficiently and smartly than being great in your profession....for example DNForum.com if run by someone else may not have been such a hit like it is now, because it is run and managed awesomely.

Imo.

Thanks,

DomainTurn.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The problem with your statement is they have the money to hire webmaster's and run off banner ads and put there ads in published magazine's. I don't think your thinking about there plans going into this project. Im sure there mission statement was a hearty one. They did not make money or if they did they had to drive traffic to a site that had no typein's so the money spent was a waste. I can guess your never get an offer like that again. I feel these doctor's will find someone on dnforum.com to locate a domain name and devolp there website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom