• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers sexxxists.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan Mennel

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
I am soliciting offers on a strong adult content domain, sexxxists.com.

This would be an great brand for an adult content site... an actual .com, a straight-forward .com at that, and with S-E-X as the first 3 letters.

I have had the domain for less than a year and I have never optimized it, so I have no traffic numbers to report.

Escrow.com only.

Buyer pays escrow fee but I will reduce our agreed-upon sale price by the amount of the escrow fee.

If we come to an agreement, I am committed to selling this domain. I am asking the buyer to be responsible for the escrow fee because I simply do not want to be obligated to pay an escrow fee if a buyer should back out of the deal before it is completed.

If I receive no offers by this weekend, I will withdraw the domain from sale.

Thanks for your consideration.

Alan
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom