• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers ShaunoftheDead.com - Movie Domain w/ revenue

Status
Not open for further replies.
The BIN has been reduced from $1000 to $750.

Please be aware that this domain not only generates revenue, but can sell for quite a bit to the right end-user that wants to develop a fan site. The movie is never going away.
 
How is the revenue at Sedo?
 
Half of what I received at NameDrive. And the $/per click is not that great at Sedo either for my keyword "movies". I just can't find the right parking sponsor that has the right template for a movie where I can get a better CTR. And I do not have a good enough revenue portfolio for SedoPro or Fabulous, etc.

I moved it to Sedo in hopes of getting offers from webmasters that want to create the domain into a fan website, although I didn't mark it for sale yet.
 
Would you allow me to traffic test?
 
Hi prose.

If you plan on buying for $750 then I will allow you to traffic test. First we'd initiate the Escrow.com payment, then when I transfer to you, I'd give you a 3-4 day inspection period, where you can traffic test. If you are familiar with Escrow.com, then you should know what I am talking about.

PM me if interested or have any questions. :greencool:
 
Are you taking offers or is this a BIN sale only?
 
It's a BIN sale but I will consider any offers that are $500 or more just incase I can't sell for BIN price within the upcoming days.
 
Any TM issues?
 
prose said:
Any TM issues?

There are no trademarks filed for Shaun of the Dead. I noticed shaunofthedead.co.uk has quite a message board going for the movie.

So just an idea for anybody interested in this domain, with the number of visitors it receives, it is possible to set up and get a community going without any advertising most likely. :-)
 
Why do you have 4 warnings? When you started this thread you had 3, which was odd enough.
 
prose said:
Why do you have 4 warnings? When you started this thread you had 3, which was odd enough.

Thread bumping. Look at my started threads via my profile to see the bumped threads that I've received a warning for.

Three of them were supposed to be removed after I was unbanned for a bad moderator decision, but they never were. Obviously there is a 3 Warning limit, so technically I am supposed to have 1 warning point right now.
 
Maybe you can create a signature with an explanation of the warnings. I was concerned about that as well...
 
dmyre said:
Maybe you can create a signature with an explanation of the warnings. I was concerned about that as well...

Well that can explain the poor sales lately. I will contact a moderator or administrator to remove those 3 expired warning points.

Thanks for the heads up.
 
The three warning points have been removed.

Price reduced to $650.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom