Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

ShaunoftheDead.com - Movie Domain w/ revenue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain summit 2024

mattbodis

Bodis.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The BIN has been reduced from $1000 to $750.

Please be aware that this domain not only generates revenue, but can sell for quite a bit to the right end-user that wants to develop a fan site. The movie is never going away.

dmyre

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How is the revenue at Sedo?

mattbodis

Bodis.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Half of what I received at NameDrive. And the $/per click is not that great at Sedo either for my keyword "movies". I just can't find the right parking sponsor that has the right template for a movie where I can get a better CTR. And I do not have a good enough revenue portfolio for SedoPro or Fabulous, etc.

I moved it to Sedo in hopes of getting offers from webmasters that want to create the domain into a fan website, although I didn't mark it for sale yet.

mattbodis

Bodis.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi prose.

If you plan on buying for $750 then I will allow you to traffic test. First we'd initiate the Escrow.com payment, then when I transfer to you, I'd give you a 3-4 day inspection period, where you can traffic test. If you are familiar with Escrow.com, then you should know what I am talking about.

PM me if interested or have any questions. :greencool:

WeBuyThe.Com

WE BUY DOMAINS
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Are you taking offers or is this a BIN sale only?

mattbodis

Bodis.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's a BIN sale but I will consider any offers that are $500 or more just incase I can't sell for BIN price within the upcoming days.

mattbodis

Bodis.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
prose said:
Any TM issues?

There are no trademarks filed for Shaun of the Dead. I noticed shaunofthedead.co.uk has quite a message board going for the movie.

So just an idea for anybody interested in this domain, with the number of visitors it receives, it is possible to set up and get a community going without any advertising most likely. :)

mattbodis

Bodis.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
prose said:
Why do you have 4 warnings? When you started this thread you had 3, which was odd enough.

Thread bumping. Look at my started threads via my profile to see the bumped threads that I've received a warning for.

Three of them were supposed to be removed after I was unbanned for a bad moderator decision, but they never were. Obviously there is a 3 Warning limit, so technically I am supposed to have 1 warning point right now.

dmyre

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Maybe you can create a signature with an explanation of the warnings. I was concerned about that as well...

mattbodis

Bodis.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
dmyre said:
Maybe you can create a signature with an explanation of the warnings. I was concerned about that as well...

Well that can explain the poor sales lately. I will contact a moderator or administrator to remove those 3 expired warning points.

Thanks for the heads up.

mattbodis

Bodis.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The three warning points have been removed.

Price reduced to $650.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators