• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Shoes(,)info

  • Thread starter Thread starter dragonhawk
  • Start date Start date
This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dragonhawk

Guest
Wondering if someone could let me know roughly how much this domain is worth?
 
1,xxx range these days -reseller of course. IMO
 
Last edited:
More than the .mobi pair! :D
 
One of the best .info's I've ever seen, eclipsing the FEWO thread a thousand times over. It takes a really big .info to get me to post, but if I wasn't logged in already when I saw this I probably would have logged in just for this. Not many go so well commercially with the tld - this one's a gem.

Super deep discount shoes clearance pricing: low $xx,xxx

Bargain basement level for shoes: minimum mid $xx,xxx

Really great deal for buyer: high $xx,xxx

Reasonable for both: $xxx,xxx (probably low like $100k to $250k+, but you never know)

All my appraisals are of course end user.
 
That's some tight shoes there for that money, Nova.
I think you need to shave off a digit from the end, if you want to be objective with the TLD and the market flow.
 
Well, Acro, we've got to be true to ourselves. I'm also about as objective as can be for this tld. While it may not come to pass very soon, it would be nice to see it happen in the not too distant future.
 
That's some tight shoes there for that money, Nova.
I think you need to shave off a digit from the end, if you want to be objective with the TLD and the market flow.

Totaly agree here.
 
Don't get me wrong, I like generic names and the .info works well with this one (even the fact that it's plural). But somehow I don't see it go for a quarter of a million dollars.
 
Estibot had it valued at $110,000!

They usually over price domains, so was just curious to see what domainers valued it at. Didn't think there would be such a huge discrepancy between estibot and the domainer's valuation. I thought around 10% of estibot's estimate would be the approximate market value for the domain. Guess I was wrong.
 
I think 50k end user would be possible, but reseller right now - 1k to 4k
 
If .info really catches on, it could be worth xxx,xxx but that could take years, if ever. High xxx, low xxxx my guess reseller for now. This one screams for development.
 
Shoes is a billion dollar industry. EVERYONE has shoes! I would say 10k and above to reseller.
 
Vodka.info was sold for near 12K, then the buyer got an offer at 17K.

I'd like to point out that there are more people using shoes than drinking vodka.

So... not as as high as 50K, not as low as 2K.

I say 10K easily in the hands of an expert seller, 20K is possible.
 
HI

Anything over $11k that is sold for snapnames.... develop it... and cash in..

Tom
 
at $11k doesn't look much like a bargain.
To a reseller I think around mid $x,xxx, however there are a lot end users out there for that name, so good luck!
 
I would say 3k to 5k reseller end user could be any thing over xx,xxx nice name good luck
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom