• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed ShopMobi.com ?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aplusmedia

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2002
Messages
437
Reaction score
0
mobile internet is getting popular, and .mobi is starting up, so I thought shopmobi.com may be worth something? next best thing to shop.mobi ?

thanks in advance
 
Hi Aplusmedia -

At this point, until mobi really takes off, I think "mobi-related" .coms are really at reg-fee. (I'm holding quite a few myself, but with the exception of a couple low $xxx sales right after the land-rush, I haven't had too much interest). Anyway, who knows, maybe whoever ends up with shop.mobi will want a companion dotcom to go with it?! Good luck!
 
As an honorary .mobite, I can tell you, buying a .com for .mobi purposes can get you banished from the cult. It is counter productive.
 
low $xx at the moment.
 
low mid XX MobiShop.com (would rock) hehe :)
 
a .com that is trying to sell .mobi stuff? are you sure you have thought this through? mobi people are very focused on their mobis, so I think any site that deals with anythingmobi would have to be .mobi too
 
low-mid xx. Wait until .mobi takes off a bit more, if/before you sell.
 
Thanks everyone,

I didnt think it would be worth much, only if I thought about it more before I bought it :(

ah well
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom