• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Should I change my avatar????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Change it :D
No idea to what, I got used to the eye so never really noticed it :)


I'm actually in need of an avatar too.. but after reading through the thread I'm now even afraid to ask for help finding one :o

~MG
 
For the Gold Man avatar?

Very drole, i know :rolleyes: :smilewinkgrin:
 
heh, did you just google it? :P

actually I might use a similar one :D

~MG
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom