• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed SIZZLE.mobi

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nsane domain

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2007
Messages
106
Reaction score
0
I'm a newbie and the .mobi's have exactly set the world on fire yet-- but it is a catchy dictionary word and just wanted to know what the rest of the domain world thought of it??

Good Day!!


Nsane domain
CaseyO'
 
Hum... I don't know the value of mobi names, but this name does sound hot!! It is very catchy... very brandable too.
 
man---almost 4,000,000 google and monthly ovt = 2634 should be worth something I would think??
 
man---almost 4,000,000 google and monthly ovt = 2634 should be worth something I would think??

of course it's worth something.
it's a nice brandable, one worder .
at this moment a reseller would probably pay $xx high - low $xxx
best to develop
how about holidays in hot locations?
adult.....hot birds etc
lots of possiblities
my mobi (Tropical) is in my sig, may give you some ideas, as development is the way
 
of course it's worth something.
it's a nice brandable, one worder
DITTO!

And I think people like saying it...there is such things as fun words to say.

Got to be developed. Think what SIZZLES>>>

Hot night clubs
Steak Houses
Fine Restaurants
strip joints
Jet set vacation spots
The haunts of the rich and famous
Weather reports
Videos
Breaking News
Clips

Marketable and brandable. Developed it could be HOT.
 
Hot beaches, suntan lotions...lots of uses..I think it is worth holding onto, although hard to put a price at this time.
 
Top Brandable Name - at the mo, don't sell for less than $1K IMHO, but my advise would be to keep hold of it for maybe a few years (unless ofcourse you recieve a delicious offer you just cannot refuse) or develop the Beaut :yes:

Good Luck :cool:
 
Thanks for the opinions folks---(I even enjoyed that reg fee one from you "Rock":yes: ). I value them greatly!! I never thought of the strip club potential!! I probably will find somebody to make me a site for upscale night life activities!!

Pred--I dig the tropical.mobi--I checked it out earlier and hope it is going well!!

Have a prosperous day !!

CaseyO'
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom