• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed slrz.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridge

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2006
Messages
2,995
Reaction score
20
Recently aquired this, wondering if there is any value in 4 letter .com

thanks
 
ebay seems to have a decent market for pro-nounceable four letters.
this one is borderline pronounceable
min $7.00 max $20
(i know i already posted my apprasial but I am updating)
 
I dont think this is even borderline pronounceable..no vowels, not even a Y to maybe make it sounds like an "i", what I meant by 6.95 is = reg fee, but only if you cancel as long as you can, otherwise I think its $0
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom