Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Snapback grabbed a domain for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logik

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

first time I use snapback they grabbed carguide.net. I'm very pleased with there service.

Domain summit 2024

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Logik
Hi all,

first time I use snapback they grabbed carguide.net. I'm very pleased with there service.

That`s nice, but did someone wan`t this name, was there a bid in namewinner? Maybe You could have registered it for 7,99 in powerpipe?

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not likely. That's a good name - well worth the snap fee. Good luck with it Logik!

Logik

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by stuff

That`s nice, but did someone wan`t this name, was there a bid in namewinner? Maybe You could have registered it for 7,99 in powerpipe?

Not sure if there were bids for this name, but I felt the name was well worth the snapback.

Logik

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Duke of Earl
Not likely. That's a good name - well worth the snap fee. Good luck with it Logik!

Thanks!!:D

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Congrats Logik - nice name :)

Snap have got me plenty of single word domains, probably a third of all my attempts. All had 3 to 4 figure bids in NameWinner..

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Quit while your ahead Logik....LOL

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by E-Promote
This from someone who's URL is cloaked affiliate spam for domainsbot.

RMF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thats not a bad domain,. You might want to pick up CarsGuide.net for a package.

As for snapnames. I haven't used them much, but so far they have done well for me. 5 out of 6 snaps have been successful. One domain I got with snapnames I ended up selling for $12k, so it certainly was worth the snap! :D

RMF

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Beachie, your obviously a virgin when it comes to spam.
The url in my profile here is an affiliate link for domainsbot.
It's not cloaked, it's a clickbank link. Hardly spam, you only
click on it if you want to and it's not in your face.
Now, go back to your corner :)

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Beachie, your obviously a virgin when it comes to spam.
The url in my profile here is an affiliate link for domainsbot.
It's not cloaked, it's a clickbank link. Hardly spam, you only
click on it if you want to and it's not in your face.
Now, go back to your corner :)
Blah. It's still a near blind link with your affiliate code. At least if it was part of your signature and said "Click here for substandard domain lists" people would know what they were clicking.

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You'd have to be "near blind" to not know what's going on when you click it. I don't want to assault people with it in my sig file, it's just there for people who for some reason want to snoop around my profile.

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You'd have to be "near blind" to not know what's going on when you click it. I don't want to assault people with it in my sig file, it's just there for people who for some reason want to snoop around my profile.
From the forum rules you agreed to when you created your account:

Members will not be allowed to promote thier own website/business outside of the Advertising forums

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Beachie,

Why don't you just get to your point so that we can stop listening to your moaning and groaning. What is your beef to begin with?

You started on me when I suggested to Logik that he quit snap names while he's ahead. I said it because they have yet to snag a domain for me yet. Your comments to me have had nothing to do with my post...instead you obsess about an affiliate link in my profile.

Now let me get this straight. First you suggest that I put it in my sig file which I refuse to do:

At least if it was part of your signature and said "Click here for substandard domain lists" people would know what they were clicking.

Then you bring up a rule that states that it should not be placed in any forum out side of the Advertising forums:

From the forum rules you agreed to when you created your account:
Members will not be allowed to promote their own website/business outside of the Advertising forums

Now, if I had put it in my sig file (as you suggested), I would be promoting it in any and all forums that I posted in wouldn't I.

Strange how you have a website of your own listed in your profile as your Homepage, the same place where I have the affiliate link posted in my profile. If you have such a problem with my link being there why don't you have a problem with your link being there. After checking out the url and site you have listed in your profile, I have no doubt that it is both your website and part of your business that you are promoting "outside of the Advertising forums" (to use your lame interpretation).

Mixed messages I would say, probably because you have no point at all and probably too much time on your hands.

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Actually my only "beef" with you is that your original post was overly critical of Logik's domain (or at least that's the way it reads). If it was meant to be constructive criticism you might want to make more of an effort with your posts.
Frankly, I couldn't give a **** about your affiliate code. I just felt like giving you a bit of stick, since you're so eager to hand it out. Too bad you don't like it when you're on the receiving end.

I enjoyed your worthless diatribe though - hope it didn't take you long.

Logik

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey,

can't we all get along and talk domains. This thread is about snapback, not your beef.

Peace

:D

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My post was making fun of SnapNames, not his domain. If you had been paying attention you would have understood that from the beginning.

Then you go off on some ridiculous argument about profile url's that you then back down from because you have no point. Keep it up rookie...

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My post was making fun of SnapNames, not his domain. If you had been paying attention you would have understood that from the beginning.
Your original post was less than adequate, if that was what you were trying to say.

Then you go off on some ridiculous argument about profile url's that you then back down from because you have no point. Keep it up rookie...
Like I said, my only goal was to criticise you, since you're so eager to do it to others. The content of the arguement was secondary.

By the way it's "you're ahead" not "your ahead". How old are you? 10? Go back to school, rookie.

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Beachie,

First you criticize me for having a business link in my url when you have one there yourself...

Then you attempt to correct my spelling of one word and spell two words incorrectly in the process:
my only goal was to criticise you
it's spelled criticize

The content of the arguement
it's spelled argument

You are a real piece of work Beachie.

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Beachie,

First you criticize me for having a business link in my url when you have one there yourself...

Then you attempt to correct my spelling of one word and spell two words incorrectly in the process:
it's spelled criticize

it's spelled argument

You are a real piece of work Beachie.
Actually, I was criticising you on your grammar.

My spelling is correct. American's spell with 'ize' instead of 'ise'. I'm not American.

Back on topic, Snap just got me diary.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators