• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale SnapNames caught me one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steen said:
Wow I am happy :-)

And suprised.

I knew there had to be a catch though, it's registered at TotalNic :-#
Thought I would let you all know :-D
Have you had any names with totalnic before? I have and I will NOT ever have any with them again. They require a fax to unlock a name with them and only after 150 days after a monetary exchange. Meaning you will only be able to unlock a name and transfer it to another registrar after 150 days with them. I emailed them many times and they are terrible about there responses too. Congrats on your snap but stay away from totalnic. IMHO :mad:
 
I see that SnapNames caught 4E.net yesterday. That really surprises me.
As RealNames has indicated. SnapNames is not usually good at grabbing
high profile names.

And, just for the record. I had snaps on two mediorce names today. And,
the they did not catch them. One was caught with my $ 30 bid at NW.

I don't know who caught the other one. But, it wasn't SnapNames nor NW.
 
oohdale said:
Have you had any names with totalnic before? I have and I will NOT ever have any with them again. They require a fax to unlock a name with them and only after 150 days after a monetary exchange. Meaning you will only be able to unlock a name and transfer it to another registrar after 150 days with them. I emailed them many times and they are terrible about there responses too. Congrats on your snap but stay away from totalnic. IMHO :mad:

Yes, I have had one at TotalNic before.

If the domain is obtained through SnapNames, it is pretty easy to get out.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom