Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

SnapNames - Useful or Useless?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Per webster.com

Korean :
1 : a native or inhabitant of Korea
2 : the language of the Korean people

DropWizard.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If so, why would Verisign hand over this business to SnapNames and not to the job themselves and make all the money?

First lesson for anybody looking to establish a monopoly. Pay off or buy out the major competition.

Snap has nothing to offer Verisign except their silence. Their so called "parallel registry technology" is nothing more than a data base. Anybody could design one.

"SILENCE IS GOLDEN". In Verisign's case to the tune of 56 million or so.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lawrence Lol...I think you're right. If anyone wants to discuss profit maximization from type-ins in a new thread, I'd be happy to share my experiences.

Hi Lawrence Ng, Perhaps you could check your correspondence. I emailed you a few times last week regarding joining your Domain Holders Program with no replies received. I also signed up for it using your online order-form but again no respoonse or confirmation. Also, asked for my password using your lost password tool but no reply. Thank you.

domainguru

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Who says Snapnames are useless?

I got cuddly.com today with them :)

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
domainguru Is that you Lee?

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Lee,

Nice seeing you on this forum. Did not know you were a member here. But looking at your info, I can see that you have been a member longer than me :) Glad to see you here. Your expertise is always welcome.

domainguru

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
just wanted to contribute about snapnames. they have a lot of competition (obviously), but definitely get a reasonable share of the pie.

fizz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Cuddly.com - great catch Lee. Excellent name for a dating site.

Just wanted to thank you for recommending DNforum.com in your 101 Tips - that's how I found this great site.

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They are still number 1 though when it comes to back ordering domains that are offered to the public. Btw congrats on Cuddly.com domain guru.

Tried ExpireFish.com but with very little success. In fact I use both of them for domains I really want. If I end up getting them, it is always Snap Names who gets them for me.

domainguru

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Wow - you've managed a lot of posts since finding the recommendation in 101! It's only been out a few weeks ...

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wow - you've managed a lot of posts since finding the recommendation in 101! It's only been out a few weeks ...

Well, I'm enjoying my last days of vacation right now. My posts will drop soon....:) Will put your stuff on my site shortly Lee. Drop me an e-mail if anything new comes up. Later buddy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators