• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Socialvideos.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

merien

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2008
Messages
341
Reaction score
1
thoughts on value please ...
 
Last edited:
Singular is better but anything video is good. Dev!!!
 
Thanks for your reply! what do you think in terms of value? or should I develop myself?
 
no solicitations allowed in this section
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry; I value this domain a bit higher
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom