Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise Some domains i impulse bought this week: audioloss.com ...

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

turbo funk

Reaction score
audioloss.com
hearingfailure.com
creditamendment.com
petfoodmenu.com
recordbooths.com
findstorages.com

first time trying this out! im curious if these would be considered decent?

Domain summit 2024
Reaction score
I like audioloss.com and hearingfailure.com - they could both be developed. Maybe a troubleshooting site for the first and a medical site for the second. Both could then be monetised with a clear route to affiliate products, audio cards, speakers, sound equipment, medical services, implants etc. I would say undeveloped though low $xxx but definitely worth building sites in my opinion.
I am not a fan of the others. findstorages is plural - doesn't make sense here. creditamendment - can't see a route to monetisation. petfoodmenu - is this even a thing? recordbooths - maybe in the 80s :p

turbo funk

Reaction score
I like audioloss.com and hearingfailure.com - they could both be developed. Maybe a troubleshooting site for the first and a medical site for the second. Both could then be monetised with a clear route to affiliate products, audio cards, speakers, sound equipment, medical services, implants etc. I would say undeveloped though low $xxx but definitely worth building sites in my opinion.
I am not a fan of the others. findstorages is plural - doesn't make sense here. creditamendment - can't see a route to monetisation. petfoodmenu - is this even a thing? recordbooths - maybe in the 80s :p
lol i knew it was outdated but i just.. couldnt resist for some reason!! thanks for the feedback, i can work with this

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i think audioloss and hearingfailure are poor terms and would be more appropriate as:
audiofailure and hearingloss

the rest, I agree with RobM

imo...

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators