Some domains i impulse bought this week: audioloss.com ...

turbo funk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aug 22, 2019
California
audioloss.com
hearingfailure.com
creditamendment.com
petfoodmenu.com
recordbooths.com
findstorages.com

first time trying this out! im curious if these would be considered decent?

RobM

DNForum Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Oct 12, 2003
Malta
banner
I like audioloss.com and hearingfailure.com - they could both be developed. Maybe a troubleshooting site for the first and a medical site for the second. Both could then be monetised with a clear route to affiliate products, audio cards, speakers, sound equipment, medical services, implants etc. I would say undeveloped though low $xxx but definitely worth building sites in my opinion.
I am not a fan of the others. findstorages is plural - doesn't make sense here. creditamendment - can't see a route to monetisation. petfoodmenu - is this even a thing? recordbooths - maybe in the 80s :p

turbo funk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aug 22, 2019
California
I like audioloss.com and hearingfailure.com - they could both be developed. Maybe a troubleshooting site for the first and a medical site for the second. Both could then be monetised with a clear route to affiliate products, audio cards, speakers, sound equipment, medical services, implants etc. I would say undeveloped though low $xxx but definitely worth building sites in my opinion.
I am not a fan of the others. findstorages is plural - doesn't make sense here. creditamendment - can't see a route to monetisation. petfoodmenu - is this even a thing? recordbooths - maybe in the 80s :p
lol i knew it was outdated but i just.. couldnt resist for some reason!! thanks for the feedback, i can work with this