• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Some Great co.in and .in names

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DustyC

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2006
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I registered some co.in and .in domains last year when they were hot as I thought maybe I would be able to sell them for a good price in a few years. However I had totally forgotten about them untill a month ago when I recieved en email that I needed to renew them. I have decided to hold on to them for another year but I just like to ask you guys if .co.in and .in domains still have any good value?

Film, education and IT is big in India so I regged some of the top edu domains , I know the .com versions of these names are worth alot so I'd like to hear some of you guys opinions of how much I should sell them for.

computerschool.co.in
computerschools.co.in
computerschool.in
computerschools.in

actingschools.in
actingschool.in
actingschools.co.in
actingschool.co.in

onlineschools.co.in
onlineschools.in
onlineschool.co.in
online-education.in
educationonline.co.in

filmschool.co.in
filmschools.co.in

businessschools.co.in
businessschool.co.in

filmschool.co.in
filmschools.co.in
filmschools.in

lawschools.co.in
lawschool.co.in

artschool.co.in
artschool.in
artschools.in
artschools.co.in

schoolsearch.co.in
schoolsearch.in



Thanks!

Dusty,
 
at the moment not much since .in market did not take yet and yours are not single words.Sorry.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom