Offers Wanted SongBox.net

• Dear DNForum.com user,

The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union. As we are based in Gibraltar which is part of the EU and we have customers all over the world we are obligated to follow the new regulation as of May 25, 2018.

Accordingly, although we must request full contact information from each of you so our systems and webpage may continue to function we will restrict processing and data transfers as much as possible. When logged into DNForum.com we will display only your chosen handle and no other specific information unless requested by you. In order to request your specific information be revealed please go into your account settings and check the radio boxes next to the information. By default all information is private.

To cover all aspects of GDPR we have published a new / updated agreement (which includes our terms and privacy policy) that will become effective on May 25, 2018. It may be found at: https://www.dnforum.com/help/terms/

Onward and upwards;

Best DNForum.com

KingHoldings

King Domains
Platinum Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May 31, 2018
San Francisco, CA
www.king.holdings
Quick overview:
SongBox is short, brandable & easy to remember.
.net is a top globally known domain extension.
Makes a good domain for a song search website or app like Pandora. Even for a song review blog, possibilities are endless!

Domain Visual:

All uppercase: SONGBOX.NET
All lowercase: songbox.net

5 years old (Registered on Aug. 30, 2013)

Current registrar:
GoDaddy (Easy push to your account)

Comparable sales:
songbox.com
Sold for $5,298

tripbox.net
Sold for $920

dvdbox.net
Sold for $1,500

lovebox.net
Sold for $988

notebox.net
Sold for $2,900

mediabox.net
Sold for $1,500

lightbox.net
Sold for $2,500

rosebox.net
Sold for $1,288

---
I am accepting the best offer I get, this may include: money &/or domain trade, or you can buy it now (BIN) & skip the offering process for the price below.
---

B.I.N: $1000

Payment: PayPal Invoice (you don't need an account you can use your card).