Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise SophiaCulpo.com

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

Sama

Level 1
Reaction score
This is a celebrity domain. The domain is the exactly match of the name of a super model Sophia Culpo. The keyword alos habe organic searches too. She has millions of followers (Instagram, tiktok, Facebook etc.) It is just the beginning of her career and she is taking it to Storm. She is the sister of super model Olivia culpo.

Domain summit 2024

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A first and last name is a hit or miss.

As they are a celeb and appear pretty famous, you might want to ask $5000 in a direct message to their handles as well as the email addresses listed on their Instagram. I would take 500~ for it at a minimum though. If rejected, park it to see if it has any click value or turn it into a mini fan site. Drop it on the 3rd year if they don't buy it, it doesn't earn you money, or you have no desire to develop it as it'll just be a drain on your account.

Sama

Level 1
Reaction score
A first and last name is a hit or miss.

As they are a celeb and appear pretty famous, you might want to ask $5000 in a direct message to their handles as well as the email addresses listed on their Instagram. I would take 500~ for it at a minimum though. If rejected, park it to see if it has any click value or turn it into a mini fan site. Drop it on the 3rd year if they don't buy it, it doesn't earn you money, or you have no desire to develop it as it'll just be a drain on your account.
You mentioned the price around 500 ...is that after sale ? And also explain how to reach out to them as i have zero skill in it

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You mentioned the price around 500 ...is that after sale ? And also explain how to reach out to them as i have zero skill in it
I would work from 5000 to 500, provided I have any response at all. Your take would generally be 90% of that due to fees.

As far as approach, there are many ways you can go about it. Their contact info is everywhere from what I can see.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

bad advice to register a celeb name, then try and sell it to them right after.

this will be seen as your only intent, to profit from their notoriety, then you wouldn't have any leverage should they seek legal action.

imo...

Sama

Level 1
Reaction score
I would work from 5000 to 500, provided I have any response at all. Your take would generally be 90% of that due to fees.

As far as approach, there are many ways you can go about it. Their contact info is everywhere from what I can see.
What's the mechanism ...i want to sell it and willing to take 90%

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators