• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed SportEquipment.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wildwil

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Thanks.
 
Last edited:
The hyphen in the .com hurts a lot obviously, that combined with the missing "S" in sports takes away a lot of value, but its a great keyword domain and should get some traffic, I myself as a reseller would probably not pay more than $$$ unless there is some traffic. But: The missing S does not hurt as much in German, so I think the target buyer might even be in Germany and there you might be able to get a lot more, also because they like the hyphen, so in Germany I could see $$$$ if you find the right end user.
 
Thanks Domainah for the appraisal I appreciate it.
The name however does NOT have a hyphen in it. I listed the others as I own them as well and thought it would help in the appraisal.
 
I think the "s" is pretty important in this instance. I'd say without it though the name is still worth between $250-$500. However, I see the domain is pretty well developed. Therefore, I think it's value is probably upwardly mobile from the level I mentioned.
 
Thanks.
 
Last edited:
On its own, I would consider the domain a typo domain. Its usually sportSequiptment with the S.

The value in the name is the traffic.

Since its developed, and may have link traffic, that also obscures the value of the name by itself.

$xxx

The names without the S far outperform the ones with it.

Thats actually very surprising.
 
On its own, I would consider the domain a typo domain. Its usually sportSequiptment with the S.

The value in the name is the traffic.

Since its developed, and may have link traffic, that also obscures the value of the name by itself.

$xxx



Thats actually very surprising.

looks like you've found your own typo Dave lol :lol:
check your spelling........ 'Its usually sportSequiptment' ;)
cheers
Pred
 
Thanks for the comments.
 
I like this domain.... I would say high xxx - low xxxx
 
I agree Wildwil....I do not see names like this being sold for 250-500.
 
I agree with Domainah, this is a TOP domain in German, ok its not .de, but the set sportequipment & sport-equipment is worth at least 2k in Germany, probably more.. it would be interesting how much of the traffic is actually German since its not a typo here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom