• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

State of 3 Letter .US

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a few LLL.us sitting on the shelf. I'm wondering if the current buying spree is just "us" buying them from each other or if they are going to end users?
 
I got so many offers on afternic and sedo for my lll.us names,none of the offer under$100.
 
Now I'm stuck renewing all those Blink 3 letter .US. :-/

No kidding, renew them if you have enough budget or sell the worst to raise fund for renewal.
But I wonder when the trend will get to the plateau, if there's any.
Anyone wants to share his insights?
 
3character.com said:
3-Letter .us - $95 (+ $40 since August 18, 2006 report)
This is a really huge jump! It is already close to LLL.info, which were taken up 1 year(?) earlier than LLL.us. I'm curious to know where the LLL.us goes and when price increase will slow down.
 
No kidding, renew them if you have enough budget

I don't think Fearless can come up with that kind of money, but I would be willing to spot him a few bucks til payday so he can keep a few of those domains. :greensmile:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom