• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed stereotracks.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

asuspace

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2006
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I have recently registered this domain at Godaddy. I thought it to be a generic domain for any kind and type of music related site.
May i kindly request your opinions on this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

www.stereotracks.com
 
Love it...low xxx's
 
Hope you are going to develop this. Undeveloped goes into the $xx range. Stereo and Tracks do not really match up.
 
please explain the name. I think it sounds kinda cool, but I really do not see any value unless you make it into somthting.
 
Onward said:
please explain the name. I think it sounds kinda cool, but I really do not see any value unless you make it into somthting.

I registered this domain as i thought this is a technology tagged music based domain. All the music tracks currently are being recorded in stereo format, so stereotracks seemed to be a good tag for such products or albums. It includes both prime keywords - one from the entertainment category and the other from the technology category.
 
undeveloped low xx
if developed then like high xxx
 
Google search for "stereo tracks" returns a higher number than I expected. Just can't figure out who the customer is for this kind of site.
 
i think it can be used to indicate stereo songs and most of the songs these days are recorded in stereo mode unlike the mono mode in the past
 
Yes friend, precisely what i mean. What do you think should i expect for this domain? Am i wrong if i am expecting $xxx for this one?
 
ok, i wish to give away this domain for $90. What do you think, am i reasonable in asking this price?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom