Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Strange email from adam dicker !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gee

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Email sent from sales@dnforum many times .... Is this real email or spam
Hi Gee,
A few months ago I met a guy named Trent Dyrsmid and he introduced me to the concept of creating niche authority websites that could earn income on auto-pilot.

Obviously, the idea of earning online passive income intrigued me, so I thoroughly check him out and then watched every webinar and training video that he's created.

I also looked at how much money he was earning and in less than a year, he's been able to go from zero to about $6,000 a month!

Suffice to say, I was impressed and that is why I'm telling you about it.

https://vc993.infusionsoft.com/go/nsmpk/dcg

Normally, Trent's training sells for $47/month and up.

However, I'm very happy to say that I've convinced Trent to offer a HUGE discount on his training to DNForum.com members.
I
If you sign up before May 7th, you can get access for just $17. No monthly charges, ever. Just $17!

Obviously, if you are seriously interested in learning how to build credible websites that will earn passive income for years to come, this is a very good deal.

Keep in mind that he's only offering it at this price until May 7th, so you need to act now if you want to take advantage of this very special offer.

Cheers,

Adam Dicker

-------------------------------------------------------------------

UNSUBSCRIBE. To unsubscribe, please send an email to: [email protected] with the subject line: UNSUBSCRIBE with your username.

Upvote 0

woofard

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I received it also. I'm sure it's legit.

Gee

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I received it also. I'm sure it's legit.

thanks , excuse me for paranoia, but everytime I read emails telling ways to earn money online and reaching 6,000$ per month, I think of spam

Charles Sweeney

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, I got something like that too. I presume there is an option in the settings to opt out of such emails, which as you correctly say would certainly be spam if you weren't opted in for them.

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think it says to email them with your user name? I was also a bit perplexed by the email...

woofard

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think it says to email them with your user name? I was also a bit perplexed by the email...

That's if you want to unsubscribe from the sales messages from DNF.... I think....

tetrapak

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Whether it comes from Adam Dicker or not, this is an ugly spam, I'm saddened to see what's happening nowadays with DNF. I did not pay for Exclusive membership to receive such crap.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Didn't look at that E-mail :)
but if it is only sent to those who have the 'Receive Email from Administrators' option enabled I guess it's acceptable.

Vincent

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I receive same email. I don't mind as long as it's not some kind of phishing email.

Makis77

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Question is about the quality of this "course"... Does Adam really suggest this(in that case his emails are welcome) or he is just trying to make some affiliate money without trying them out first.

Mark Talbot

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We in these circles call that,.. DNFS

(Domain Name Forum Spam)

:washing:

tetrapak

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
but if it is only sent to those who have the 'Receive Email from Administrators' option enabled I guess it's acceptable.

Thanks Kate, I've just turned that off. I always thought the purpose of this option would be that the administrator could send an email in case there would be some important news about the forum (downtime, upgrade, changes).

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Kate, I've just turned that off. I always thought the purpose of this option would be that the administrator could send an email in case there would be some important news about the forum (downtime, upgrade, changes).
I found that as well under "My Settings" - I prefer not getting those as I would read something from DNF otherwise if it had to do with the forum.

Charles Sweeney

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Hear hear. Last thing I would want of such "notifications" is sales emails/spam. Pretty sure it doesn't say "enable this if you want to receive sales emails". I have turned it off too.

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

It's acceptable if it says "Receive sales emails from Administrators", which it doesn't. I for one didn't expect to receive sales emails from it, so have turned it off.

Personally I wouldn't dream of sending a sales email to someone if they didn't clearly and knowingly sign up for them. I think it's a bit of a cheek actually to send spam through it.

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing it's unauthorized spam.

A few clues:

1) Adam didn't just learn how to make money from websites "a few months ago", and for him to send a statement like that to his Exclusive members would be utterly stupid and insulting to them... and I didn't think Adam is stupid.

2) The originator sent TWO copies of this spam, about 6 hours apart. Again, I think Adam is smart enough to send email without duplicating it.

3) DNF/Adam took quite a beating the last time he spammed members a few years ago. It was for a new domain auction platform that was boycotted by myself and many others, and eventually completely failed. It would be dumb to repeat a failure.

newvista

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I received the email and took it as legit, paid the $17 but no link to the course and no way of accessing it...somethings wrong here methinks...

Ulysses

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately our great leader is spamming us! :disappointed:

tetrapak

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Any Internet forum is a dictatorship, but instead of freedom fight, the citizens are free to leave to another country...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom