• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Strange email from adam dicker !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gee

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2003
Messages
1,517
Reaction score
17
Email sent from sales@dnforum many times .... Is this real email or spam
Hi Gee,
A few months ago I met a guy named Trent Dyrsmid and he introduced me to the concept of creating niche authority websites that could earn income on auto-pilot.

Obviously, the idea of earning online passive income intrigued me, so I thoroughly check him out and then watched every webinar and training video that he's created.

I also looked at how much money he was earning and in less than a year, he's been able to go from zero to about $6,000 a month!

Suffice to say, I was impressed and that is why I'm telling you about it.

https://vc993.infusionsoft.com/go/nsmpk/dcg

Normally, Trent's training sells for $47/month and up.

However, I'm very happy to say that I've convinced Trent to offer a HUGE discount on his training to DNForum.com members.
I
If you sign up before May 7th, you can get access for just $17. No monthly charges, ever. Just $17!

https://vc993.infusionsoft.com/go/nsmpk/dcg

Obviously, if you are seriously interested in learning how to build credible websites that will earn passive income for years to come, this is a very good deal.

Keep in mind that he's only offering it at this price until May 7th, so you need to act now if you want to take advantage of this very special offer.

https://vc993.infusionsoft.com/go/nsmpk/dcg

Cheers,

Adam Dicker

-------------------------------------------------------------------

UNSUBSCRIBE. To unsubscribe, please send an email to: [email protected] with the subject line: UNSUBSCRIBE with your username.
 
Upvote 0
I received it also. I'm sure it's legit.
 
I received it also. I'm sure it's legit.

thanks , excuse me for paranoia, but everytime I read emails telling ways to earn money online and reaching 6,000$ per month, I think of spam
 
Yes, I got something like that too. I presume there is an option in the settings to opt out of such emails, which as you correctly say would certainly be spam if you weren't opted in for them.
 
I think it says to email them with your user name? I was also a bit perplexed by the email...
 
I think it says to email them with your user name? I was also a bit perplexed by the email...

That's if you want to unsubscribe from the sales messages from DNF.... I think....
 
I assume he did an adswap....
 
Whether it comes from Adam Dicker or not, this is an ugly spam, I'm saddened to see what's happening nowadays with DNF. I did not pay for Exclusive membership to receive such crap.
 
Didn't look at that E-mail :)
but if it is only sent to those who have the 'Receive Email from Administrators' option enabled I guess it's acceptable.
 
I receive same email. I don't mind as long as it's not some kind of phishing email.
 
Question is about the quality of this "course"... Does Adam really suggest this(in that case his emails are welcome) or he is just trying to make some affiliate money without trying them out first.
 
We in these circles call that,.. DNFS

(Domain Name Forum Spam)

:washing:
 
Didn't look at that E-mail :)
but if it is only sent to those who have the 'Receive Email from Administrators' option enabled I guess it's acceptable.

Thanks Kate, I've just turned that off. I always thought the purpose of this option would be that the administrator could send an email in case there would be some important news about the forum (downtime, upgrade, changes).
 
Thanks Kate, I've just turned that off. I always thought the purpose of this option would be that the administrator could send an email in case there would be some important news about the forum (downtime, upgrade, changes).
I found that as well under "My Settings" - I prefer not getting those as I would read something from DNF otherwise if it had to do with the forum.
 
Thanks Kate, I've just turned that off. I always thought the purpose of this option would be that the administrator could send an email in case there would be some important news about the forum (downtime, upgrade, changes).

Hear hear. Last thing I would want of such "notifications" is sales emails/spam. Pretty sure it doesn't say "enable this if you want to receive sales emails". I have turned it off too.

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

Didn't look at that E-mail :)
but if it is only sent to those who have the 'Receive Email from Administrators' option enabled I guess it's acceptable.

It's acceptable if it says "Receive sales emails from Administrators", which it doesn't. I for one didn't expect to receive sales emails from it, so have turned it off.

Personally I wouldn't dream of sending a sales email to someone if they didn't clearly and knowingly sign up for them. I think it's a bit of a cheek actually to send spam through it.
 
I'm guessing it's unauthorized spam.

A few clues:

1) Adam didn't just learn how to make money from websites "a few months ago", and for him to send a statement like that to his Exclusive members would be utterly stupid and insulting to them... and I didn't think Adam is stupid.

2) The originator sent TWO copies of this spam, about 6 hours apart. Again, I think Adam is smart enough to send email without duplicating it.

3) DNF/Adam took quite a beating the last time he spammed members a few years ago. It was for a new domain auction platform that was boycotted by myself and many others, and eventually completely failed. It would be dumb to repeat a failure.
 
I received the email and took it as legit, paid the $17 but no link to the course and no way of accessing it...somethings wrong here methinks...
 
Unfortunately our great leader is spamming us! :disappointed:
 
Any Internet forum is a dictatorship, but instead of freedom fight, the citizens are free to leave to another country...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom