Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Strange email from adam dicker !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gee

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Email sent from sales@dnforum many times .... Is this real email or spam
Hi Gee,
A few months ago I met a guy named Trent Dyrsmid and he introduced me to the concept of creating niche authority websites that could earn income on auto-pilot.

Obviously, the idea of earning online passive income intrigued me, so I thoroughly check him out and then watched every webinar and training video that he's created.

I also looked at how much money he was earning and in less than a year, he's been able to go from zero to about $6,000 a month!

Suffice to say, I was impressed and that is why I'm telling you about it.

https://vc993.infusionsoft.com/go/nsmpk/dcg

Normally, Trent's training sells for $47/month and up.

However, I'm very happy to say that I've convinced Trent to offer a HUGE discount on his training to DNForum.com members.
I
If you sign up before May 7th, you can get access for just $17. No monthly charges, ever. Just $17!

Obviously, if you are seriously interested in learning how to build credible websites that will earn passive income for years to come, this is a very good deal.

Keep in mind that he's only offering it at this price until May 7th, so you need to act now if you want to take advantage of this very special offer.

Cheers,

Adam Dicker

-------------------------------------------------------------------

UNSUBSCRIBE. To unsubscribe, please send an email to: [email protected] with the subject line: UNSUBSCRIBE with your username.

Upvote 0

Johnn

Administrator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Some of you need to have a blood test to see why do you always have bad temper.

But don't do this to your doctor:
Patient: Doctor, you must help me check my blood. I'm under such a lot of stress, I keep losing my temper with people.

Doctor: Tell me about your problem.

Patient: I just did, didn't I, you stupid fool!!

or this test

http://www.dnforum.com/f78/blood-test-thread-484719.html

Last edited:

Domonetise

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There will be no more of these types of emails sent.

Adam

So those of us that are open to new oppertunites will no longer receive OFFERS! due to folks that simply don't bin emails that they don't like. Really, you's have made a mountain out of a mole hill. Post your gripes to me on the thread, no PM as I will consider that spam.

koba

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Some things looked strange regarding this offer - but in the end...
I have to admit that i've been wrong and Trent really seems to be a good guy - after contacting him, all transactions were refunded.

Where can i get this blood test?
:smilewinkgrin:

NostraDomainus

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Never fear - detractors with so much free time on their hands will soon find something else to b***h about.

Creating your own case in point there Dale? ;) Never fear - Takes 2 to B***h eh?* and B) Are you trying to gain favour with someone with such rhetoric?
Concerned consumers/community members are only 'detractors' now?

This (still) no longer the place to 'talk' domains? Isn't content king? Well, welcome to the most flowing content on the Web :) ...Ones Opinion. ...and Please - Keep'em coming! :D
(Sidebar: Got to love the Newspaper in Halifax with the 'Love the Way We B****h' section; but I digress.)

Seems kinda anti-social when social networking to not talk about common subjects, like capitalizing on capitalism, or being capitalized on? No? ...and in turn is that also anti-capitalistic?
(Winston Churchill has a great quote about this I'll find sometime.)

Is there an all encompassing list of approved DNF subjects to 'talk' about - and Not talk about?

IMO: The thing mostly 'detracting' from DNF is emotional unintelligence. (...but don't get me wrong - this transcends most all matters in the human endeavour, unfortunately.)

Spam = Unsolicited E-Mail. (Especially the same one twice, which appeared to me to be nothing more than a sloppy C&P job itself from a poorly executed IM scheme anyways.)

I learned my lessons years ago that it was not worth the time, effort or energy to believe such offers from DNF, as ever since I joined the decision has been made over and over again to give the appearance of providing 'valued products and services' to ones domaining with these offers - only to not see them come through to volition to any level of expectation which was built towards them. It may be all my fault though, as I have this silly idea of believing people a lot. I'm sure it will be the end of me one day.

Ex: Exclusive Benefits. Ever get them all - working properly? I haven't, and tried, and tried.

Like any capitalistic focused business though, I guess ones got to only try and make more and more money for the 'shareholders' at all costs. Even sometimes with a nose in exchange for a face.

DNF appears first and foremost a place to make money for Adam Inc. - 'domain community' appears to be the medium, and not the raison d'etre for DNF as some believe it is.

I've seen it for years, and only have deja vu to seeing into the future where it appears it will continue.
Now - Was that too 'b***hy' for anyone? ;)

Can always change the channel if one wants too - it is Hockey Playoffs season - you know, Important Matters! :D

*1 to B***h and 1 to Listen? (_8(|) D'oh!

Last edited:

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Creating your own case in point there Dale? ;) Never fear - Takes 2 to B***h eh? and B) Are you trying to gain favour with someone with such rhetoric?
Concerned consumers/community members are only 'detractors' now?

This (still) no longer the place to 'talk' domains? Isn't content king? Well, welcome to the most flowing content on the Web :) ...Ones Opinion. ...and Please - Keep'em coming! :D
(Sidebar: Got to love the Newspaper in Halifax with the 'Love the Way We B****h' section; but I digress.)

Seems kinda anti-social when social networking to not talk about common subjects, like capitalizing on capitalism, or being capitalized on? No? ...and in turn is that also anti-capitalistic?
(Winston Churchill has a great quote about this I'll find sometime.)

Is there an all encompassing list of approved DNF subjects to 'talk' about - and Not talk about?

IMO: The thing mostly 'detracting' from DNF is emotional unintelligence. (...but don't get me wrong - this transcends most all matters in the human endeavour, unfortunately.)

Spam = Unsolicited E-Mail. (Especially the same one twice, which appeared to me to be nothing more than a sloppy C&P job itself from a poorly executed IM scheme anyways.)

I learned my lessons years ago that it was not worth the time, effort or energy to believe such offers from DNF, as ever since I joined the decision has been made over and over again to give the appearance of providing 'valued products and services' to ones domaining with these offers - only to not see them come through to volition to any level of expectation which was built towards them. It may be all my fault though, as I have this silly idea of believing people a lot. I'm sure it will be the end of me one day.

Ex: Exclusive Benefits. Ever get them all - working properly? I haven't, and tried, and tried.

Like any capitalistic focused business though, I guess ones got to only try and make more and more money for the 'shareholders' at all costs. Even sometimes with a nose in exchange for a face.

DNF appears first and foremost a place to make money for Adam Inc. - 'domain community' appears to be the medium, and not the raison d'etre for DNF as some believe it is.

I've seen it for years, and only have deja vu to seeing into the future where it appears it will continue.
Now - Was that too 'b***hy' for anyone? ;)

Can always change the channel if one wants too - it is Hockey Playoffs season - you know, Important Matters! :D
Just wish I had as much time on my hands to reply in such depth, but it's all a little too trivial for me.

NostraDomainus

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My apologizes for the distraction from the topic at hand.

Unrelated hockey comments and otherwise were removed from this post.

See Post #107 for continuation of the Dialogue about this Thread Subject: Strange email from adam dicker

Last edited:

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yet here you trivially are - See you again next trivial time, same trivial channel :)

Go New Jersey!
(Brodeur is awesome!)
I see you edited your post. The edits don't make it more clever.

Hmmm...I'll tell you what: If you want to play the gainsaying game and try a little keyboard arm wrestling with me, I'll be happy to PM you a URL and find the time to indulge you. You've been here long enough to know me. Mightier men than you have fallen under my pen in pissing matches. This thread and this forum isn't the place. And I don't really want to go to New Jersey, but thanks all the same.

NostraDomainus

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hmmm...I'll tell you what: If you want to play the gainsaying game and try a little keyboard arm wrestling with me, I'll be happy to PM you a URL and find the time to indulge you. You've been here long enough to know me. Mightier men than you have fallen under my pen in pissing matches.

Are You advocating for the breaking of Forum Rules? Ex: #3? (http://www.dnforum.com/dnfrules.php)

What about where it says 'Please enjoy the debates and discussions and do your best to lead by example in creating a civil environment of mutual understanding and learning. This is your playing field, there's a lot of business to be done here at DNF, so make the most of it!'? (...at the bottom there.)

Regardless Dale (and bygones), it's not of best interest to tangent from the Rules, so further to...

This thread and this forum isn't the place.
...I agree 100% with you here - it never was, and never is.

Thusly, getting back to the topic of the thread... the title is: Strange email from adam dicker - So, Was it strange?

While myself, and others perceive the e-mail as strange (to whatever relatively subjective perspective we have, and are free to share here) - you do not? ...or do you?

Do people think it was a quality advertising and marketing e-mail?

...or just different and unexpected?

*This thread subject and subsequent dialogue is educational, as I always look forward to improvements to knowledge and understanding about how DNF operates and the value which can be found here :)

Carpe Peaciem!

Last edited:

Mark Talbot

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Are You advocating for the breaking of Forum Rules? Ex: #3? (http://www.dnforum.com/dnfrules.php)

Thusly, getting back to the topic of the thread... the title is: Strange email from adam dicker - So, Was it strange?

It boils down to,.. did it come across as spam. Nuff said.

It was spam in the sense of emails,... but was it undeserved by the members?

As a member, I suggest it was spam,... paid adverts,... but the opt out was the issue. There was no issue there ultimatly, except for the duplicate email sent. So, the issue is,... do members of DNF want to be spammed or not.

My opinion is this is a commercial site by nature of the premise of domaining. That said, as long as you can opt-out, you should have no issue.

And that is where it should be left and done.

This is a dead thread now that we all know the facts. Pushing this further is non-productive in any view.

DropWizard.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Memo to Adam

Do not send emails during a full moon:rolleyes:

There will be no more of these types of emails sent.

Adam

Don't even go there. They can opt out if they can't handle the stress of an email.

Since when does a whining minority win over the majority????

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Don't even go there. They can opt out if they can't handle the stress of an email.

Since when does a whining minority win over the majority????

They don't. ;) They can opt out like anyone else.

Adam

Domainx09

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't see any $2.50 coupons on the forum, and if this is for multiple domains it's the best deal.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
They don't. ;) They can opt out like anyone else.

Adam

The problem is when you use the opt-out, it's opts the user out of ALL correspondence by Administrators, correspondence that does not solicit.... I think this is at the core of what were discussing, If your going to solicit a product or service, then I think it should be done on the Forum and not in every members inbox.

We should put on staff at the White House, then maybe our President wouldn't sound so retarded.

DropWizard.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The problem is when you use the opt-out, it's opts the user out of ALL correspondence by Administrators, correspondence that does not solicit.... I think this is at the core of what were discussing, If your going to solicit a product or service, then I think it should be done on the Forum and not in every members inbox.

I agree. Warrior Forum has a similiar system called warrior plus. You actually pay to become part of it and get special offers just about daily that you can use, buy or ignore.

But you would need a constant supply of "good" offers to dnf'ers to make it worthwhile.

Mark Talbot

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

The important thing to note is that since 2003, I dont think I have recieved ANY "forum" related communications ever, short of solicitations to upgrade my membership. All else has been purely product or service solicitations.

So opting out for me, purely opts-out of solicitations.

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Oh yes. It wouldn't be DNF without a thread turning political. :bathbaby: :focus:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom