Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Strange email from adam dicker !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gee

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Email sent from sales@dnforum many times .... Is this real email or spam
Hi Gee,
A few months ago I met a guy named Trent Dyrsmid and he introduced me to the concept of creating niche authority websites that could earn income on auto-pilot.

Obviously, the idea of earning online passive income intrigued me, so I thoroughly check him out and then watched every webinar and training video that he's created.

I also looked at how much money he was earning and in less than a year, he's been able to go from zero to about $6,000 a month!

Suffice to say, I was impressed and that is why I'm telling you about it.

https://vc993.infusionsoft.com/go/nsmpk/dcg

Normally, Trent's training sells for $47/month and up.

However, I'm very happy to say that I've convinced Trent to offer a HUGE discount on his training to DNForum.com members.
I
If you sign up before May 7th, you can get access for just $17. No monthly charges, ever. Just $17!

Obviously, if you are seriously interested in learning how to build credible websites that will earn passive income for years to come, this is a very good deal.

Keep in mind that he's only offering it at this price until May 7th, so you need to act now if you want to take advantage of this very special offer.

Cheers,

Adam Dicker

-------------------------------------------------------------------

UNSUBSCRIBE. To unsubscribe, please send an email to: [email protected] with the subject line: UNSUBSCRIBE with your username.

Upvote 0

koba

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hmm, purchased it yesterday, they've billed my card within minutes - never received the login infos, but i've gotten very nice spam emails promoting the other 'services' of this nichesitemastery guy. Emails to their support haven't been answered, "forgotten password"-form don't work.

Thanks, please let me know of the next special dnforum member offers. I love them.

Domain Summit 2024

MAllie

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Trent is a good guy, we have been working together now for about a year. Adam

I was willing to believe that and after he contacted me last night I paid the $17 by PayPal. He had also talked about another offer from a friend of his that I wasn't going to look at for the moment, as I was happy with what the first offer contained. I mentioned someone on the forum had posted they had a problem gaining access and he said that was because they didn't know how to use the email or something. I'm now in the same position, except I haven't even got an email, just the new offer. I think I should have been content when my payment was refused first time. :(

Trent may be 'a good guy,' but if so he's a very inefficient one.

Last edited:

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I will decide if blocking spam is my loss or not. I think it's a bit rich to spam customers then claim it's their "loss" to decline it. I would expect a great deal more humility from a supplier and a good deal less arrogance. I liked the look of this place and yourself but this episode is raising a big question mark.

I guess that didn't come out right as no ill was intended, all I was trying to say was we send out mailers regularly to save domainers $ and I have a coupon to email out for $2.50 registrations.

I guess I'll just do it as a post.

Adam

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think from now on even though over 300 people igned up, I will make these opt in.

Adam

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My last message in this thread seems to have been deleted...that is strange.

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So to sum this thread up, Adam DID spam each exclusive member (twice in the same day) to admit he just learned how to build websites "a few months ago", and is passing on some sort of Nigerian scam to 'exclusive customers', and those who don't think that is a good idea will be at a 'loss' because there is a $2.50 domain offer coming, presumably also from Nigeria.

Oh, and people shouldn't worry too much about those extra charges from Nigeria with no product delivered, but they are now on additional spam lists.

Wow. Just WOW.

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nevermind...wrong thread.

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes. I figured that out already and posted above. Thanks.

koba

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Trent may be 'a good guy,' but if so he's a very inefficient one.

Very kind to call him just 'inefficient', i use other words for someone who bills me something for nothing....
But cause he's such a 'good guy' i'm pretty sure one day he'll send me the login-infos i've paid for. I'm really interested to learn these internet secrets from someone who 'didn't know how to use the email or something'....

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Very kind to call him just 'inefficient', i use other words for someone who bills me something for nothing....
But cause he's such a 'good guy' i'm pretty sure one day he'll send me the login-infos i've paid for. I'm really interested to learn these internet secrets from someone who 'didn't know how to use the email or something'....

For those with issues/login issues, please email [email protected] and he will fx the issue right away.

Adam

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So to sum this thread up, Adam DID spam each exclusive member (twice in the same day) to admit he just learned how to build websites "a few months ago", and is passing on some sort of Nigerian scam to 'exclusive customers', and those who don't think that is a good idea will be at a 'loss' because there is a $2.50 domain offer coming, presumably also from Nigeria.

Oh, and people shouldn't worry too much about those extra charges from Nigeria with no product delivered, but they are now on additional spam lists.

Wow. Just WOW.

Yor reaction as usual is over the top, I have now excluded you from all future mailings so you shouldn't have an issue.

... and I don't think the email said I just recently learnt how to build websites.

Adam

MAllie

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've just received my login details. I haven't looked yet, but presumably all is okay now. Hopefully I will learn something useful - I sure could do with some knowledge of the kind offered.

Mark Talbot

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Gee

UNSUBSCRIBE. To unsubscribe, please send an email to: [email protected] with the subject line: UNSUBSCRIBE with your username.

I concede that after reading the above post with that at the bottom of the email, was not on the email I recieved. So I checked my deleted box, and looked at the read one, and it did not have this in the email body. But then I looked at the other unread one that I just deleted, and there it was. Yes the one with the unsubscribe notice was sent first according to the header. But regardless my only looking at one of them caused me to post the way I did.

I do apologize, Adam, for suggesting the email was spam. My suggestion was because the one I read didnt have the unsubscribe, and I just deleted the other without looking.
Had I seen that originally, I would have assumed it was not what it originally appeared to be. In any event I have unsubscribed in settings panel.

Sincerely,
Mark Talbot

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I concede that after reading the above post with that at the bottom of the email, was not on the email I recieved. So I checked my deleted box, and looked at the read one, and it did not have this in the email body. But then I looked at the other unread one that I just deleted, and there it was. Yes the one with the unsubscribe notice was sent first according to the header. But regardless my only looking at one of them caused me to post the way I did.

I do apologize, Adam, for suggesting the email was spam. My suggestion was because the one I read didnt have the unsubscribe, and I just deleted the other without looking.
Had I seen that originally, I would have assumed it was not what it originally appeared to be. In any event I have unsubscribed in settings panel.

Sincerely,
Mark Talbot

There is no need to apologize at all, I am sorry to the people that think its spam but to the over 100 that signed up, you will get plenty of value from it.

Adam

JB Lions

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is horrible on so many levels, I guess people can't Google?

Net Income (before taxes): $5,329

Niche Site Mastery Total: $5,325

http://onlineincomelab.com/january-2012-income-report/

So without the selling the course, you would have netted a whopping $4? Am I reading that wrong.

One of the main sites I see in the ad made $594

All your other Adsense sites $464 - is that what goes for mastery nowadays?

Last edited:

Mark Talbot

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
OK, so if Adam lost 4 bucks from this you have a problem?

(yes this is a departure from my original tone, but it was in no way this type related problem)

JB Lions

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yor reaction as usual is over the top, I have now excluded you from all future mailings so you shouldn't have an issue.

... and I don't think the email said I just recently learnt how to build websites.

Adam

It says this:

"A few months ago I met a guy named Trent Dyrsmid and he introduced me to the concept of creating niche authority websites that could earn income on auto-pilot."

But don't you already have this - http://www.dcg.com/order-website/

I read on that guys site "Just a few days ago, I placed my order with the Niche Site Mastery VA team for 30 new sites."

Who is the Niche Site Mastery VA team, it that connected to the dcg.com order website stuff?

And that seems to be different from "I have had to put in a consistent effort in building each of my sites and you will have to do the same."

Look what that Mastery team does for you:

From here on, the VA team is going to handle all the following tasks for me:

• Install WordPress on my host
  • Write all the articles
  • Publish all the posts and with relevant images
  • Optimize all the posts for SEO
  • Insert my Adsense code
  • Insert a Clickbank product (if relevant)
  • Add the site to my ManageWP.com account
  • Submit 3 article marketing campaigns in UAW
  • Submit 3 article marketing campaigns in MAN

The Adsense screenshot, I have questions about that as well. It says Entire Account even tho it says it's from 1 authority site and it goes back to the 2008 at least. No channels, not done by site, what are those spikes?

Based on the link I posted in my last post it seems the real money being made here is from the how to make money online stuff like what people are buying in this thread, not this niche stuff that's getting "taught". Looks like that is doing pretty poorly. It seems the one site that's making a little money, he didn't even build, I believe he said he bought it.

Even the comments on his site had some questions:

"So in 6 months your own niche sites made $1,307.25 DUDE tahts terrible for one week!!! Oh well somebody has to make money teachig what they dont know"

The reply didn't address that, just addressed the guys poor grammar.

I'll stop there, I could go on but just have to read the link in post 1 with the link I posted very carefully.

Side note, on the Site Explorer images on the sales page, it seems the website address was whited out, in the url box but right below it has Link metrics for the page - then it has the site you whited out. Twice. If you wanted it whited out, should have whited both of them out.

Also, one more thing, these 2 statements from you contradict each other:

"A few months ago I met a guy named Trent Dyrsmid and he introduced me to the concept of creating niche authority websites that could earn income on auto-pilot."

"Trent is a good guy, we have been working together now for about a year."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom