Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Supernatural.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why would the traffic be low? Its a TV show and a widely used term. I think a$100k price tag is fair.

thevirtual

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Why would the traffic be low? Its a TV show and a widely used term. I think a$100k price tag is fair.

Actually, I mentioned somewhere around $XXX,XXX in my first post.

I am basing the traffic estimate on the ovt stats he mentioned, also domain doesn't come up first in search for Supernatural, most traffic is probably going to Supernatural.tv, which is the site for the TV show.

cheers

Varchar

ArcadeScript.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How much in value will it affect the domain if it come up 1st (if not, second) on Google? I think that can be arranged... :)

tas38

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't know what it's worth, but you need to watch for TM's as there is TM, returns on it if you build at site at all.

It's a great name, and I'm not so sure it's worth developing. Because it would take, a fair amount of time and money to do it right. And you would most likely, not get much more over selling it undeveloped. I would spend time and market it, to get the best price you can. That would be better time and money spent, then developing it I would think.

thevirtual

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't know what it's worth, but you need to watch for TM's as there is TM, returns on it if you build at site at all.

It's a great name, and I'm not so sure it's worth developing. Because it would take, a fair amount of time and money to do it right. And you would most likely, not get much more over selling it undeveloped. I would spend time and market it, to get the best price you can. That would be better time and money spent, then developing it I would think.

I agree, not worth developing. Best thing is to find an end user, probably won't get much interest from resellers.

whydna

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Low $Xx,xxx to a reseller.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am not sure how you would monetize this domain.. Based on the bid prices, I would only value this as a $3k parked domain.

If you could develop into a site, then how would you gain revenue? is there any big advertisers looking for SuperNatural products?

Due to the possible TM issues were you to develop it around a show that is now coming into its final season it would be risky and somewhat shortlived.

End User value could be anything from $5k - $15k, personally I would broker this out at offers around $12k.

Its all very well having a great dictionary word, but without a profitable market base it would be difficult to monetize. However, it has the potential to be a great brand. Just need to find a market for it.

Dr Nump

Call me Doc !
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am not sure how you would monetize this domain.. Based on the bid prices, I would only value this as a $3k parked domain.

If you could develop into a site, then how would you gain revenue? is there any big advertisers looking for SuperNatural products?

Due to the possible TM issues were you to develop it around a show that is now coming into its final season it would be risky and somewhat shortlived.

End User value could be anything from $5k - $15k, personally I would broker this out at offers around $12k.

Its all very well having a great dictionary word, but without a profitable market base it would be difficult to monetize. However, it has the potential to be a great brand. Just need to find a market for it.

Totally agree .

h3rm4w4n

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Please appraise Supernatural.com.

OVT w/ Ext : 626
OVT w/o Ext : 63053

It is a dictionary word and there is a TV show called Supernatural!!

Thx!

today i check with overure
w/o ext = 1497
w ext = zero

h3rm4w4n

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Upss I am wrong with keyword "super natural" should be "supernatural"

Varchar

ArcadeScript.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am still getting the same overture value:

OVT w/ Ext : 626
OVT w/o Ext : 63053

I don't think the OVT value change much within couple days. :)

myst woman

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I thought of HEOES when I saw it. HMn at least $2K

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators