• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed SuperZune.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

italiandragon

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2006
Messages
2,588
Reaction score
5
Lovezune.com
Easyzune.com
Zunemail.com
Zunejobs.com
Zuneline.com
Zuneproducts.com
Pokerzune.com
Superzune.com
Zuneus.com
Zuneusa.com
Zunelife.com
Prozune.com
Zuneplus.com
 
Honestly... I think you're a little late to the Zune party ;). There's only a few that will be worth anything.
 
madpoet said:
Honestly... I think you're a little late to the Zune party ;). There's only a few that will be worth anything.

Thanks for your opinion. Hoping to get some opinions more since I already have got 3 e-mails for 2 of the above names asking if they are for sale.
 
I think one can only tell the values of these domains once Microsoft has released its so called Zune MP3 Player to compete with Ipod. Otherwise that`s my 2 euro cents.
good luck
 
Abraham said:
I think one can only tell the values of these domains once Microsoft has released its so called Zune MP3 Player to compete with Ipod. Otherwise that`s my 2 euro cents.
good luck


Hi, well that`s obvious , but I would like to note that this guy named Jack Spurr regged almost ALL the extensions in late May, so something is going on here.

Plus, the word zune can be almost a typo of zone and is still pronunciable so still brandable for someone els if Microsoft will not confirm it.

This just to say that we can`t compare with the nearly-unpronunciable word "WII".

Thank you.
 
Now that this name has been confirmed, any other opinion would be very welcome.

Thank you.
 
Well if or when the zune thing takes off you'll be sitting pretty good. You've got some good ones there. A lot better than my ONE!!:nod: zunegadgets.com!!! Good luck!!
 
Zunegadgets.com is pretty good! I've seen worse!
 
tragickarma said:
Well if or when the zune thing takes off you'll be sitting pretty good. You've got some good ones there. A lot better than my ONE!!:nod: zunegadgets.com!!! Good luck!!


Thank you, I also like ZuneGadgets.
 
You got some good ones in that bunch...I like SuperZune.com....nice ring to it...good luck!

CH
 
ClickHoldem said:
You got some good ones in that bunch...I like SuperZune.com....nice ring to it...good luck!

CH


Thank you but no one can have an idea about the value?

I have no seen Ipod related domains sold so I don`t know how much the Zune ones can achieve.....honestly I like more the name Zune then Ipod....but so far I got offers at mid xxx for ZuneUS.com

Now I just put them on Sedo......some got already few visitors today.

Thanks again if someone can state Ipod sales that would be very useful.

Regards
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom