• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed SusanBAnthony.US

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You got me!! Who is SusanBAnthony? :)
 
I guess SusanAnthony worked on lotsofissues.

I don't think people know her enough. Your mission is to offer publicity to this character you obviously look up to.
Good luck!
 
Originally posted by TrafficMonsterRRR
I guess SusanAnthony worked on lotsofissues.

I don't think people know her enough. Your mission is to offer publicity to this character you obviously look up to.
Good luck!

:Laugh: Any of you guys study while you were in school ?


we have "silver" DOLLARS ..Susan B Anthony silver dollars in the United States..of course they always end up in "jars" because we americans hate carrying coins.

She gets 20,000 search's a month on http://inventory.overture.com/d/searchinventory/suggestion/


Looks like a historical site and sell Books on Susan B Anthony


and trafficmonster and KV I expect you both to in class at SusanBAnthony.US as soon as the site up :laugh:
 
Sorry, the name is as dead as the coin circulation.

Doubt if it will ever become a collectors' item.


But, on a twist,you could develope a site with historical info,
since many aren't aware of "who is" Susan B. Anthony.

Current resale value=regg fee.......

"Development is the key!"
 
She was replaced on the dollar coin with Sacagawea (a native American guide from the Lewis and Clark expedition), and the new coins are of a golden color with smooth edges to make them more distinct from the quarter; however, circulation still isn't widespread.
 
Originally posted by biggedon
Sorry, the name is as dead as the coin circulation.

Doubt if it will ever become a collectors' item.


But, on a twist,you could develope a site with historical info,
since many aren't aware of "who is" Susan B. Anthony.

Current resale value=regg fee.......

"Development is the key!"

Development is ALWAYS the key !

biggedon..I dont understand "the name is as dead as the coin"

I clearly showed the name is NOT dead..

20,000 searches every month just on oveture alone..

Books on Susan B Anthony is what I will do with it...It isnt a very comepetive area so ranking will be a lot easier ..

I like finding these "niches"..
 
:Laugh: Any of you guys study while you were in school ?

I guess my history teachers forgot to include her in their agenda :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom