Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

cctld TBR- Jan 18th, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOTCA

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Looks like we would have 6000+ domains in the list after a long time!!!.. and I am PIZZA hungry!!!!

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024

Maxwell

Formerly known as grcorp.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Looks like we would have 6000+ domains in the list after a long time!!!.. and I am PIZZA hungry!!!!

Care to enlighten me as to the code you're speaking in?

I ran a quick search for "pizza"... I'm thinking you might be referring to "hungryforpizza"

I do see one interesting one, though, and that's bostenpizza, an easy misspelling to make - however, I've been banned from a Boston Pizza before, not looking for any more trouble with them :lol:

DOTCA

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Care to enlighten me as to the code you're speaking in?

I ran a quick search for "pizza"... I'm thinking you might be referring to "hungryforpizza"

Maxwell, don't have a code or anything.. just going through the list, saw a few names with "PIZZA" in it.. hence the comment. Sorry I was not helpful here.. but the honest truth.

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

Is the full list out already, thought it was finalized Monday (or Sunday night)

Yes you are right.. will be sometimes tomorrow.. Good time to check then for the final numbers.

DOTCA

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OK the final count is in now.. and it is 6715.

DOTCA

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Don't worry Adam.. if you go through the list just once, you will loose the appetite for even PIZZA, since there are so many typos which have all been dropped.. thanks to Google..:-(

Maxwell

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Don't worry Adam.. if you go through the list just once, you will loose the appetite for even PIZZA, since there are so many typos which have all been dropped.. thanks to Google..:-(

Will be doing my run-over of the list this evening. Can't wait to see what it's got in store!

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
back to domains tonight... :) just ordered a pizza and going through the list now

good thing there's no Monday Night Football game... :) The weekend games were crazy enough

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
back to domains tonight... :) just ordered a pizza and going through the list now

good thing there's no Monday Night Football game... :) The weekend games were crazy enough

yes, damn saints and packers... looks like it's Braby vs Manning in Super bowl, but the way this year has gone, who knows.

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Man someone sure spent a lot of money on typos. Lots of crap in the list for sure.

Maxwell

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This was the most exhausting TBR in recent memory. There were only three domains I even had remote interest in. I only ended up placing orders on one name.

I seriously cannot remember a worse TBR. But then again, you do have to consider that these names were all to have been renewed around the holiday season, which is likely when they were originally created. And the holiday season would not have been the best time to create new domains. Though one unfortunate registrant of numerous typo domains clearly thought otherwise.

I'll write it off for that reason and look forward to a strong next week!

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This was the most exhausting TBR in recent memory. There were only three domains I even had remote interest in. I only ended up placing orders on one name.

I seriously cannot remember a worse TBR. But then again, you do have to consider that these names were all to have been renewed around the holiday season, which is likely when they were originally created. And the holiday season would not have been the best time to create new domains. Though one unfortunate registrant of numerous typo domains clearly thought otherwise.

I found about 6 but none really worth goijng crazy over.

ADam

DOTCA

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Maxwell, the next week seems to be even worse.. another 6000+ domains will be there by the time the final list and someone threw away big time money. Feel real bad for that person.. who ever it is...

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

I found about 6 but
ADam

I think I know which ones you are talking about.. but nothing to go all out, like the RING domains!!!

Maxwell

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Maxwell, the next week seems to be even worse.. another 6000+ domains will be there by the time the final list and someone threw away big time money. Feel real bad for that person.. who ever it is...

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

I think I know which ones you are talking about.. but nothing to go all out, like the RING domains!!!

Well, you never know. They could have earned their money and just want to throw the name away because it would be a liability to hold onto.

Re: the 6, I think they involve LLL's and a certain variety of reptile.

I've got a handwritten list of 5 that I plan on manually registering if they don't get taken in TBR.

DOTCA

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, you never know. They could have earned their money and just want to throw the name away because it would be a liability to hold onto.

I would agree to have made some money.. but not all the money.. as most of us have experienced.

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

Re: the 6, I think they involve LLL's and a certain variety of reptile.
;-)

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

I've got a handwritten list of 5 that I plan on manually registering if they don't get taken in TBR.

All the best to you.. hope they remain available.. Good luck.

DOTCA

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What a TOP pick.. parody.ca .. does that say something about the week?? Looks like MyID was the winner!!!

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I didn't even bother with this week it was so horrible.

Adam

Maxwell

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Viper was the only order I placed, gave up after some upping of the ante on the proxy bids on myid.ca.

While logically it shouldn't, I have become very discouraged to look at next week's list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators