• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale TBR- Jan 18th, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOTCA

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2006
Messages
641
Reaction score
13
Looks like we would have 6000+ domains in the list after a long time!!!.. and I am PIZZA hungry!!!!
 
Last edited:
Looks like we would have 6000+ domains in the list after a long time!!!.. and I am PIZZA hungry!!!!

Care to enlighten me as to the code you're speaking in?

I ran a quick search for "pizza"... I'm thinking you might be referring to "hungryforpizza"

I do see one interesting one, though, and that's bostenpizza, an easy misspelling to make - however, I've been banned from a Boston Pizza before, not looking for any more trouble with them :lol:
 
Is the full list out already, thought it was finalized Monday (or Sunday night)
 
Care to enlighten me as to the code you're speaking in?

I ran a quick search for "pizza"... I'm thinking you might be referring to "hungryforpizza"

Maxwell, don't have a code or anything.. just going through the list, saw a few names with "PIZZA" in it.. hence the comment. Sorry I was not helpful here.. but the honest truth.

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

Is the full list out already, thought it was finalized Monday (or Sunday night)

Yes you are right.. will be sometimes tomorrow.. Good time to check then for the final numbers.
 
OK the final count is in now.. and it is 6715.
 
Don't worry Adam.. if you go through the list just once, you will loose the appetite for even PIZZA, since there are so many typos which have all been dropped.. thanks to Google..:-(
 
Don't worry Adam.. if you go through the list just once, you will loose the appetite for even PIZZA, since there are so many typos which have all been dropped.. thanks to Google..:-(

Will be doing my run-over of the list this evening. Can't wait to see what it's got in store!
 
back to domains tonight... :) just ordered a pizza and going through the list now

good thing there's no Monday Night Football game... :) The weekend games were crazy enough
 
back to domains tonight... :) just ordered a pizza and going through the list now

good thing there's no Monday Night Football game... :) The weekend games were crazy enough

yes, damn saints and packers... looks like it's Braby vs Manning in Super bowl, but the way this year has gone, who knows.
 
Man someone sure spent a lot of money on typos. Lots of crap in the list for sure.
 
This was the most exhausting TBR in recent memory. There were only three domains I even had remote interest in. I only ended up placing orders on one name.

I seriously cannot remember a worse TBR. But then again, you do have to consider that these names were all to have been renewed around the holiday season, which is likely when they were originally created. And the holiday season would not have been the best time to create new domains. Though one unfortunate registrant of numerous typo domains clearly thought otherwise.

I'll write it off for that reason and look forward to a strong next week!
 
This was the most exhausting TBR in recent memory. There were only three domains I even had remote interest in. I only ended up placing orders on one name.

I seriously cannot remember a worse TBR. But then again, you do have to consider that these names were all to have been renewed around the holiday season, which is likely when they were originally created. And the holiday season would not have been the best time to create new domains. Though one unfortunate registrant of numerous typo domains clearly thought otherwise.

I'll write it off for that reason and look forward to a strong next week!

I found about 6 but none really worth goijng crazy over.

ADam
 
This was the most exhausting TBR in recent memory. There were only three domains I even had remote interest in. I only ended up placing orders on one name.


I'll write it off for that reason and look forward to a strong next week!

Maxwell, the next week seems to be even worse.. another 6000+ domains will be there by the time the final list and someone threw away big time money. Feel real bad for that person.. who ever it is...

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

I found about 6 but
ADam

I think I know which ones you are talking about.. but nothing to go all out, like the RING domains!!!
 
Maxwell, the next week seems to be even worse.. another 6000+ domains will be there by the time the final list and someone threw away big time money. Feel real bad for that person.. who ever it is...

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------



I think I know which ones you are talking about.. but nothing to go all out, like the RING domains!!!


Well, you never know. They could have earned their money and just want to throw the name away because it would be a liability to hold onto.

Re: the 6, I think they involve LLL's and a certain variety of reptile.

I've got a handwritten list of 5 that I plan on manually registering if they don't get taken in TBR.
 
Well, you never know. They could have earned their money and just want to throw the name away because it would be a liability to hold onto.

I would agree to have made some money.. but not all the money.. as most of us have experienced.

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

Re: the 6, I think they involve LLL's and a certain variety of reptile.
;-)

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

I've got a handwritten list of 5 that I plan on manually registering if they don't get taken in TBR.

All the best to you.. hope they remain available.. Good luck.
 
What a TOP pick.. parody.ca .. does that say something about the week?? Looks like MyID was the winner!!!
 
Viper was the only order I placed, gave up after some upping of the ante on the proxy bids on myid.ca.

While logically it shouldn't, I have become very discouraged to look at next week's list.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom