• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale TBR March 10, 2010 Best TBR ever featuring WEB DESIGN .CA!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belzibut

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
662
Reaction score
5
Hi all, what an incredible week for TBR. I couldn't believe it when I saw WebDesign.ca. There are also a lot of really good ones, here is what I found:

My top picks!
--------------------
WebDesign.ca
SUV.ca
KickBoxing.ca
Factory.ca
Spring.ca
Striper.ca

3 Letters:
-------------------
vfn.ca
bzp.ca
bct.bc.ca
odc.ca
osi.ca
pms.ca
qcf.ca
sqx.ca
hba.ca
ung.ca
wuo.ca
dnq.ca
kmk.ca
y-o.ca


Great domains:
--------------------
achieved.ca
aspiring.ca
bannedbooks.ca
adultindustry.ca
clumsy.ca
decent.ca
duedate.ca
ecorealestate.ca
formula.ca
hypothec.ca
incubator.ca
irishbar.ca
linkbuilder.ca
notation.ca
notations.ca
nudemodel.ca
openers.ca
phone-cards.ca
transaction.ca
usedmovies.ca
webgraphicdesign.ca
cashjob.ca
dealings.ca
ebonies.ca
freewater.ca
greeninc.ca
pixels.ca
plagues.ca
selldomainnames.ca
bystander.ca

Updated: Found a few other good ones:
---------------------------------------------------
yss.ca
moldsource.ca very strong PR6 with 192 Google backlinks many from Gov. sites.
chronic.ca

There are tons of other great one, go threw the list you'll see. There was so many I didn't know what to pick anymore.

Updated: TBR with Google Pagerank: 75
------------------------------------
1 with PR6
3 with PR5
3 with PR4
11 with PR3
20 with PR2
and a bunch of PR1

Updated: TBR with Google Backlinks: 56
------------------------------------
InfoCancer.ca has 99 strong Google Backlinks
EdmontonEMS.ca has 64
ByStander.ca has 16
More stats available.

Good luck all and good luck to the drop catcher that will capture webdesign.ca.

D.
 
Last edited:
SUV.ca - didn't that one drop last year too?
 
Hi JP, don't you think it's a super week!? WebDesign.ca!!! I guess I love it so much because I always wanted to own that domain. I think I remember the owner wanted over 50k for it. He must have shot himself by now. How about Kick Boxing? Huge possibilities.

D.
 
I for one think Webdesign.ca will go for quite a bit. This is probably one of the best ones I have seen dropping in a long time. I wonder what happened that this one dropped?
 
maybe the owner dropped...it happens

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

what do you think webdesign will go for?

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

you got me a little excited but i think hypothèques = mortgage (as per google translator)
 
Last edited:
Yes you're right URLurl, I removed the note. It actually is English meaning:

A hypothec is a right linked to property. This right is given by one person, called the debtor, to another person, called the creditor, to ensure that an obligation will be respected.

I think webdesign.ca will go for 42k, if it was a few years back I think it would go for 75k. Will be interesting.

D.
 
Last edited:
Only Sunday night and the bids are already into xxx for some of these at Siber.
 
your right - some may go for a lot more than they may be worth (unless an enduser picks it up)
 
Hi Whitebark, do you mean not worth it to you or Web Design businesses in general to spend that kind of money on this domain? I think if a company that is pretty serious about doing Website design for small to medium companies in Canada will probably pay this domain off within 1 year get tons of business from it for years to come and the day they want to sell their business, the name will be worth 50 time what they paid for. If I had a rich dead uncle that left me with some cash and wanted to invest it, I would get that name. I would rather live in a tent with a laptop owning this name then investing in a house waiting for it to grow in value. I dont' like that name, I love it xxx

D.
 
Last edited:
the past guy had it listed for $390,000 (canadian)

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

as I said - it would be worth it to an enduser to pay that kind of price (it would be a hard cheque for me to write and explain to my family)
 
Yeah same here URL. Would hate to tell my wife I sold her soul for a domain. Where did you find that info about the 390k?

D.

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

Oh found it: http://www.buydomains.ca/

Wow same guy who dropped

Transaction.ca
Factory.ca
and a few more...

Sad for him.
 
Some good stuff this week.
 
lol people must love you posting this stuff..
 
Webdesign is nice but I prefer websites.ca a domain we sold not long ago, I think the end of last year.

I would imagine webdesign.ca may fetch $XXXX+ BUT from experience there are only a handful of Canadian website designers out there with real money, this I now know, good luck getting one to spend more. It will be a cool name to own for sure!!!
 
Last edited:
I'd love to be able to add up a running total of money lost by owners dropping top end names. Would be even better if you could see the higher end numbers they turned down, and find out the total losses.

Some of the names dropping are inexcusable. I'm looking at someones retirement possibly with some of these names, long term. Greed + stupidity is a dangerous little cocktail.
 
Looks like Pool and Sibername did well today... Was expecting some surprises today.. but just the normal expected results it looks!! Conratulations to all who won!!
 
Looks like Pool and Sibername did well today... Was expecting some surprises today.. but just the normal expected results it looks!! Conratulations to all who won!!

Oh the fun is just getting started!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom