- I've been trying to start a tech site but can't settle on a name.
- I prefer .com & may consider .net if name is good enough.
- I actually prefer it's not a literal name, just has to be awesome and brandable or loosely related to my subject matter.
- You don't have to own it. I'll pay a finders fee if I buy it. That includes if it's untaken, parked, or dead and I can manage to buy it from them.
- Think outside the box. Great names are: Mashable, Apple, boingboing, Digg, google, yahoo, readwriteweb, kotaku, etc.,
- Topics include: Technology news, geek stuff, modding projects, science, engineering, silicon valley, venture capital, new tech businesses, life tips, tech predictions,
- Doesn't matter if it has traffic or history.
- Looking for low $xxx to low $xxxx (price is negotiable depending upon awesomeness)
- Try to avoid names with "tech" in them.
Finally with school and I'm back on the hunt. I appreciate your help so far and I used none of the untaken names submitted to me. (didn't want you all to think I took a name and ran )
I'm doubling my price range.]