• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Temptresses.com (/.net/.org) - $6,500 on ebay (really !)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say more along the lines of reg fee to mid $xx. But good luck on a sale.
 
I think it's really a question of "finding the right buyer". if this auction fails to get any bids, I think I will relist it at $0, except that the winning bid will be a "down-payment" for a "domain_lease".

I predict it would sell, if I simply spell-out & emphasize the "magnitude" of the "market" for "women of desire", and that temptressesâ„¢ "actually know what they are doing" -- making this a uniquely tempting investment, to "the right buyer".
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom