• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed textaride.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DodgyV

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2006
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
How much do you think this could go for??

Thanks
 
Text A Ride

As in send a booking a cab by sending a text message.
 
good idea, but with a service like that you might be better off marketing that idea rather than finding a buyer for a domain like that..undeveloped I think $xx
 
xchanger said:
good idea, but with a service like that you might be better off marketing that idea rather than finding a buyer for a domain like that..undeveloped I think $xx
Thanks for your feedback, much appreciated. Unfortunately I havent got the resources to implement such an idea (marketing wise), however I am working on the software side of it hoping to sell it as a package to be marketed by the buyer.

Do you think this could increase the value by much??

Thanks
 
Software will increase the worth but not by much unless you find someone who really has the cash to implement it and make it popular.
 
thanks again for your feedback :)
 
testaride would have been much better
low xx i
 
I can see a market for this domain... in the Taxi Business.

$400
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom