Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

The Best DNF Member of 2006 Award.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabriel

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My vote again for Denny007. This forum lost something after that account was terminated.
I also would like the owner of this thread post in the results that this was not a democratic election. For one reason or another we post a vote because it is our vote, not the vote of anybody else!

Domain Summit 2024

getschoolhelp

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
haha, wow i love this thread .. can all my votes go towarsd ashaw?

ColdGin

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I voted for Ashaw...but what does it mean that votes for Denny doesnt count? someone can explain it here?

It seems we are in Cuba, Iran or China...

getschoolhelp

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I voted for Ashaw...but what does it mean that votes for Denny doesnt count? someone can explain it here?

It seems we are in Cuba, Iran or China...

Yeah, Personally I think we should be able to vote who we want despite what has happened.

and can someone explain who was denny007 and why did he get banned?

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just noticed, Acroplex has been banned AGAIN! :greenconfused:
Cheers,
Pred

Does that mean that his tally is back to zero - and as he is technically banned, should his votes be cancelled too?

LOL

Only kidding - this thread is not just the hardest to follow, but also the best bun-fight for a few weeks....

And as such, I award all 2, 3, 27 or however many votes we get at the moment, to the thread starter - Rockefeller!

Chelsea

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Must admit, I do not find it fair that Acro got banned again. Seems some people like to bash him.

Jacksplat

No time to chit-chat
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My Vote without a doubt goes to:

• Acroplex
• Denny

Both keep things real as far as I'm concerned, and don't care what others think. Without these two around The forum is filled with fluff, bs, and a little propoganda even.

Jack

getschoolhelp

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey visualDigits,

I like your signature man haha its cool.

getschoolhelp

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
lol i clicked it thought it was a video haha.. wow im dumb!

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We all have to remember something. The people in this forum, are people you could potentially be doing business with in the future. Although some may feel tention among other people... its always a good idea to think hard about what you say before you say it. Personal beliefs should not get in the way of business. All too often now adays we forget what is really important. It's only a matter of time before members here start leaving us for good, and not by choice. Just because you believe differently, have different values, and disagree... it shouldnt cause such tention among eachother. Our days are limited, and there is nothing to stop that. Start enjoying the little bit you have left, and help others enjoy theirs as well. Im not a saint, im far from it. I dont think its possible for everything to be perfect. But you really would be surprised what kind of impact you can have on one single solitary life.

getschoolhelp

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We all have to remember something. The people in this forum, are people you could potentially be doing business with in the future. Although some may feel tention among other people... its always a good idea to think hard about what you say before you say it. Personal beliefs should not get in the way of business. All too often now adays we forget what is really important. It's only a matter of time before members here start leaving us for good, and not by choice. Just because you believe differently, have different values, and disagree... it shouldnt cause such tention among eachother. Our days are limited, and there is nothing to stop that. Start enjoying the little bit you have left, and help others enjoy theirs as well. Im not a saint, im far from it. I dont think its possible for everything to be perfect. But you really would be surprised what kind of impact you can have on one single solitary life.

very true, and great use. You explained it all right there nice job!

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Jeez Brother Ashaw, what time you due back at the monastry?

The way I see this thread is as a fairly light-hearted bit of end of year banter. I can't see anyone getting really upset at anything said over the last 12 pages or so.....and besides, a bit of edge is ok from time to time.

Life's for living - it wouldn't work if we all thought the same, or turned the other cheek all the time.

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Andrew, are you sure you aren't on the Adam's payroll?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators