Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
NDD Camp 2024

The Complete List of TOP PAYING Google Adsense Keywords 13 PAGES!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

octobus

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The bids for "yahoo domain" is incredible, though it has come down a bit from those numbers.

Restecpa

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Asking people to click the ads is a serious adsense TOS violation (no matter how "kindly" you ask :rolleyes:).
As a fellow domainer and honest adsense publisher, I suggest you edit your site as well as post accordingly.

SeatBeltPads.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I emailed adsense support regarding this and asked whether it was okay to write it as I did, and they said it was fine - as long as I am asking visitor to visit any sponsors they are INTERESTED IN! Also, that can include the site's non-adsense sponsors! But I'm an adwords advertisor for 4 sites also, so I know what you mean, I dont like it when non-interested people click on my ads.

Also, we have added forums to the site: to check them out, click on FORUMS on the home page of the site!

Also, today I got an email from adsense saying that they are considering increasing my ppc revenues! I am not sure how that is going to work though...also, they said they love the name googlest.com and they said keep up the good work with all my adsense sites - this after, google had my ebay auction for googlest.com removed 2 months ago - and now they love me? go figure!

LeftRightOut

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

LeftRightOut

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
SeatBeltPads.com said:
Oh Gosh!! are you serious - Bravenet.com would never approve a site like that for their traffic exchange, but if it is adware, I will let them know asap! thanks for the heads up!

Yeah some site about trains with an orange background. Should have kept the URL unfortunately it's not in my history file as it was redirect.

David

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I dont believe these lists at all....

36.13 20.28 consolidate student loans

I get about ehh betwen .25-1$ for that keyword.

SeatBeltPads.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
dberube said:
I dont believe these lists at all....

36.13 20.28 consolidate student loans

I get about ehh betwen .25-1$ for that keyword.

Yeah me too - but thats not to say its not real. I get the same payout as you, but I have a friend in NY, NY who gets like $1-4/click for his debt-releif site - lucky guy!

LeftRightOut

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You have to remember with the figures that most likely your site ads will not attract the highest bid amounts and that they vary by your visitors origin as the adwords advertisers can specify how much the max will be, perhaps Yahoo said we only pay $XX for New York and chicago clicks and all others are $X. Another problem might be your site not attracting the top 20 bids, attracting only those under that amount because google deems your page not relevant enough for that keyword or combination.

The list is a good guide however and the big keywords have not changed much for years. I remember many years ago the discussions about ridiculous overture bids for meso, lawyers, loans, CCs, web hosting, domains and dedicated servers. By looking at the rough spread this is still the case but dedicated servers have taken a beating as the big guys eased off on $25 a click since they are in the tens of thousands of servers arena.

And to give you an idea of how bad you might have it, some pay .05 cents on some keywords for which the high end is $10+ and they still get clicks that convert :cheeky:

David

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
LeftRightOut said:
And to give you an idea of how bad you might have it, some pay .05 cents on some keywords for which the high end is $10+ and they still get clicks that convert :cheeky:

Some days i only get that...... What is up with google and it acting like god, deeming whats good enough..... Get's sickening.....

Restecpa

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
SeatBeltPads.com said:
I emailed adsense support regarding this and asked whether it was okay to write it as I did, and they said it was fine - as long as I am asking visitor to visit any sponsors they are INTERESTED IN! Also, that can include the site's non-adsense sponsors! But I'm an adwords advertisor for 4 sites also, so I know what you mean, I dont like it when non-interested people click on my ads.
My apologies then. I must say though that I find this very surprising. I was 100% sure It's against their TOS. IMO - if it's not, it should be.

fischermx

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hang there, so, you're saying you have Google aproval to use their trademark in your domain, run adsense on it and even get the user's attention on ads by encouraging to visit sponsors !?
Who are you sleeping with ?? :)

fischermx

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I went to your site and signed up. Geez, I could make a joke's book from your posters.
:-D

Clearly everybody just want to make the 25 post to get the list :
Check :

alright. im new to google adsenseand i started a site, got the ads, and did a lil testing by my self. but the thing is i dont get paid. i had my friends click on the ads too but i still didnt get paid. Is it cause i dont have a bank account? can you guys help me?
then a reply
my site is the same way! I just can't get paid! Granted I only have like 3 or 4 clicks so far but i just put it up yesterday. But By now i should have about 10 or 12 $s in that account

How can someone a normal adult post such questions !?
:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators